Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

He won't even announce the team himself. He's gonna have Morgan Freeman narrate his decision, that is, after he narrates his tumultuous childhood.

Tiger Woods, Tim Tebow and Brett Favre will recite poems that depict how LeBron inspired them to be great athletes. They're gonna have Europe sing "The Final Countdown" prior to the announcement. 2Pac and Elvis will come out of nowhere just to get people ready, emotionally.

It'll be great.

Win

Ok so I really need everyones help right now

I cant find my bedroom tv remote I looked under the bed in the dirty laundry in the dresser night stand, were else can I look any ideas

So, my immediate response was that I refuse to watch Lebron's special out of spite. I mean, the guy has reached Shaq's level of egotistical douchiness.

But really, this could be priceless. For an hour, he's probably going to talk about why he should join every team he visited, getting everyone's hopes up. If they get cameras on people who's souls get crushed, it could be some quality entertainment.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

Awwwww...now ****z petey, youz done takenz my souls witz demz knowledgez

oh come on .... I really couldn't find for awhile.... it was not fun lol

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

So, my immediate response was that I refuse to watch Lebron's special out of spite. I mean, the guy has reached Shaq's level of egotistical douchiness.

But really, this could be priceless. For an hour, he's probably going to talk about why he should join every team he visited, getting everyone's hopes up. If they get cameras on people who's souls get crushed, it could be some quality entertainment.

I bet he'll shock everyone and join the NFL.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

I bet he'll shock everyone and join the NFL.

I got $5 on him retiring and playing minor league baseball.

quote:
Posted July 07, 2010 12:16 AM Hide Post

quote:

Originally posted by Walddo:

Awwwww...now ****z petey, youz done takenz my souls witz demz knowledgez

oh come on .... I really couldn't find for awhile.... it was not fun lol

It's always in the last place you look!