Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Rose will be better than CP3 in about a year.

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

It's not a given that Rose will even be the East's best pg in a year.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Rose will be better than CP3 in about a year.

I don't see us beating Chicago with Wade, Bron, and Bosh unless Dwight turns into Hakeem on offense (which MAY be possible, they are working out together now).

It's not a given that Rose will even be the East's best pg in a year.

I definitely don't think he is. If anyone it's Rondo. Out of the east at least. Both of the other greats are west.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Bulls/Magic ECF, the 90's have come full circle. Can we get this series on NBC every year?

I was just thinking this

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Bulls/Magic ECF, the 90's have come full circle. Can we get this series on NBC every year?

I was just thinking this

We'd need CP3 & a Melo with Howard to beat such a team..lol..Doesnt sound too good right now but once the rosters are settled we can see.

IF LeBron and Wade team up in Chicago with Rose and Noah, Otis will be batpoops crazy to think Howard/Lewis/Jameer will be able to do it themselves. I've given up on Wince, and our supporting cast means nothing with that sort of strength.

I dunno. I don't like this. This is different than it being them and a bunch of scrubs in NY or Miami.

does it kinda annoy anyone that whatever team gets these stars basically just bought a winning team. i understand free agents are a part of building a team, but i feel like we have built our team over the years through drafting dwight and jameer, and developing them...and going through the natural course and progression of becoming a good team over time. so does it tick anyone off that some organization is about to just 'buy' a winner, much like boston did in 08?

quote:
Originally posted by sportsfanatic:

does it kinda annoy anyone that whatever team gets these stars basically just bought a winning team. i understand free agents are a part of building a team, but i feel like we have built our team over the years through drafting dwight and jameer, and developing them...and going through the natural course and progression of becoming a good team over time. so does it tick anyone off that some organization is about to just 'buy' a winner, much like boston did in 08?

i am not going to lie if we could buy Wade and Boozer (not Lebron) i would and not feel bad about it at all

quote:

To be honest, it doesn't really bother me.

1. These teams have been planning to go this route for a considerable amount of time, its not like they just went and "bought" a fantastic team. It was calculated, just like us developing our players.

2. All roads to the promised land lead through Orlando. I have faith in this organization, and the magic wont let the bulls (or whoever the challenger may be) take the 'ship without a fight.

Getir done Otiz

quote:
Originally posted by petey:

quote:

i am not going to lie if we could buy Wade and Boozer (not Lebron) i would and not feel bad about it at all

ya i guess i agree with that...i'm just bitter and jealous we aren't signing them icon_frown.gif