Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:
CP3 tweets about "magic in the air"

What's up with this one?

It's just us taking something from nothing. But when there's no news, it happens.

But, what if he DID intend the pun?

I'm not entirely sure, but does his BYC status end today, meaning we can trade for him today? Or do we have to wait until the 8th?

I don't know, it doesn't seem to telling. It'd be different if he said something like "I'm feeling magical."

His BYC status ends July 1 which means we could trade for him tomorrow as long as Pondexter isn't included in the trade. If he is, we have to wait til the 8th.

What if the Three Amigos hook up on the outskirts of Little Havana?

Do the Orlando Magic counter with a shot aimed south of the border? I

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:
CP3 tweets about "magic in the air"

What's up with this one?

It's just us taking something from nothing. But when there's no news, it happens.

But, what if he DID intend the pun?

I'm not entirely sure, but does his BYC status end today, meaning we can trade for him today? Or do we have to wait until the 8th?

I don't know, it doesn't seem to telling. It'd be different if he said something like "I'm feeling magical."

His BYC status ends July 1 which means we could trade for him tomorrow as long as Pondexter isn't included in the trade. If he is, we have to wait til the 8th.

why couldn't Pondexter be included? I always thought as long as a draftee wasn't signed yet, he could be moved as a draft pick, and not as a player fill-in (if that makes sense)?

We have to wait until July 8 regardless because the moratorium from July 1 includes signings and trades.

Guys, the tweet isn't real! I had my Twitter up at work all day yesterday and I never saw that come up.

yes, sadly our Mascot is something that actually could be IN the air... Houston could be in the same jam. However, if we were Memphis fans, and CP3 said, there are Grizzlies in the air..... then we know one of 2 things. He is either coming to play for memphis, or he has a much better drug dealer than I do.

quote:

why couldn't Pondexter be included? I always thought as long as a draftee wasn't signed yet, he could be moved as a draft pick, and not as a player fill-in (if that makes sense)?

It's because that draft pick was acquired via trade on draft night. I don't know exactly why, but it's what I've read. My guess is that the first trade doesn't go through til the 8th, then he can be traded.

quote:

quote:

It's because that draft pick was acquired via trade on draft night. I don't know exactly why, but it's what I've read. My guess is that the first trade doesn't go through til the 8th, then he can be traded.

If Gortart included not before the 13th