Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Really...still?

Yea.

And lolcats were never funny smile_svgsad.png

When did we become the serious ones? We're getting so old.

Tom and Jerry is the most awesomestest violence to ever grace the human eye. Yet we, as kids, were stuffed in front of the TV screens and this fed into our brains ans kiddie stuff. Look where it got us. Crazy lolcats, videogames with killing it in, drugs and stand up comedians.

let both side's (Bower and Otis) talk, it's Sunday for pete sake..

The T(urk)PE expires July 9th and Free Agency starts July 1st. I bet Otis is "firing" hard to get something finished before July 1st

quote:
Originally posted by Hotshot Hower:

The T(urk)PE expires July 9th and Free Agency starts July 1st. I bet Otis is "firing" hard to get something finished before July 1st

I can't wait until we get our next update on things. I have constantly checked this thread.(Even though I know nothing will pop up during the weekend.)

quote:
Originally posted by magicfanejc42:

quote:

I can't wait until we get our next update on things. I have constantly checked this thread.(Even though I know nothing will pop up during the weekend.)

I believe the TPE could also net us Shawn Marion, plus weren't there rumors of a Pietrus & Gortat for Caron Butler swap?

So, TPE+Pietrus+Gortat for Marion+Butler?

SVG's reaction when going through this thread:

stan-van-gundy-3.jpg

Dwight's reaction when going through this thread and realizing Meer might be shipped:

dwight-howard1.jpg

Rashard was satisfied with his guaranteed money and not being in trade discussions:

rashard_lewis4.jpg

Vince thinks this is just a weird rollercoaster and explains his emotions in an artistic way:

vince-carter-nets-magic-1ad0dd0a28ad8078_large.jpg

He then realises that Shard's monster contract is keeping him in O-Town for a couple of seasons more and he might get shipped to Washington or Now Orleans, as the rumors say. So he begs Rashard to switch contracts but Shard is "JWill... *** is up wif dis brova?":

98f6204d-c4f7-485c-b18a-b70d50625d86.jpg

Otis on the other hand, is amused:

6a00d83451c3cb69e2011570beaeae970b-320wi

... until he spotted some leaks in the papers, originated from this board, when a kid who thought he was Denzel Washington asked him for an autograph:

47219054.jpg

Meanwhile, Chris Paul reads about this nonsense in SI and it's so messed up, he needs some 3D glasses and he then goes "Sh** foo' tha' fing is real lookin' dawg!"

Chris-Paul.jpg

However, people on others forums are laughing at this "CLEARLY BS rumor":

350x40020laughing20children.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by ohiomagicfan:

quote:

quote:

I believe the TPE could also net us Shawn Marion, plus weren't there rumors of a Pietrus & Gortat for Caron Butler swap?

TPE can't be combined with package of players or assets. I understand your logic, just can't happen. Think of it like a rebate check for $6.9M but we only are able to absorb a single contract worth up to no more than $6.9M.

So a Pietrus/Gortat package could certainly net us a Caron Butler imo (especially how Gortat ironically signed the Mid-Level offer with Dallas, we then later matched)

I don't want Marion, he's ineffective (as we saw in Miami and now, Dallas) and certainly on the "decline"..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ohiomagicfan:

quote:

quote:

TPE can't be combined with package of players or assets. I understand your logic, just can't happen. Think of it like a rebate check for $6.9M but we only are able to absorb a single contract worth up to no more than $6.9M.

So a Pietrus/Gortat package could certainly net us a Caron Butler imo (especially how Gortat ironically signed the Mid-Level offer with Dallas, we then later matched)

I don't want Marion, he's ineffective (as we saw in Miami and now, Dallas) and certainly on the "decline"..

smile_svgsad.png

it would be tpe for marion then tat/pietrus-butler

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:

Yo this new arena is going to be sick guyz.

Where have you been?

Just adding to the randomness of this thread. That's all.

which is surprising why this tread is still going. i can't count the number of threads that get locked, yet this obvious waste of space is still going. great job by the mods again.

I DID lock it once. At 999 replies. Nyce_1 was very happy!

smile_happypuppy.gif

Why not have all the nonsense in one giant thread, and different discussions getting their own threads? Keeps most of the crap from spewing all over the board. At least it's just in one giant thread that people can ignore if they want to.

Imagine if every single CP3 rumor/update or Vince to Wiz instead, got its own thread. The board would be littered with new threads. Instead, people can come to this behemoth and just ask for quick updates, if there were any.

And like Lewis said, thanks for the praise smile_shardhappy.png

so in trying to make your point you made mine for me. To all those that said if I don't like a thread I shouldn't read it. I agree, which is why I said plenty of other threads get locked, why is this massive orgy not. You know what never mind. I love the magic, I hate the site. However they are no other decent magic sites online that I can find.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:

Yo this new arena is going to be sick guyz.

Where have you been?

Just adding to the randomness of this thread. That's all.

which is surprising why this tread is still going. i can't count the number of threads that get locked, yet this obvious waste of space is still going. great job by the mods again.

I DID lock it once. At 999 replies. Nyce_1 was very happy!

smile_happypuppy.gif

Why not have all the nonsense in one giant thread, and different discussions getting their own threads? Keeps most of the crap from spewing all over the board. At least it's just in one giant thread that people can ignore if they want to.

Imagine if every single CP3 rumor/update or Vince to Wiz instead, got its own thread. The board would be littered with new threads. Instead, people can come to this behemoth and just ask for quick updates, if there were any.

And like Lewis said, thanks for the praise smile_shardhappy.png

so in trying to make your point you made mine for me. To all those that said if I don't like a thread I shouldn't read it. I agree, which is why I said plenty of other threads get locked, why is this massive orgy not. You know what never mind. I love the magic, I hate the site. However they are no other decent magic sites online that I can find.

we only lock/delete threads that have no info. This thread exploded so we felt like it'd be fun to see how big it gets. Thats pretty much it.