Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

im not going through 145 pages whats the latest been away from my comp all day some one fill me in

Paul

Deng

No one knows

Go Dolphins

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Has the #1 and #2 from the same draft ever played on the same team?

Shaq and Zo did for Miami when they won the championship in 06

Yup...completely slipped my mind.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

im not going through 145 pages whats the latest been away from my comp all day some one fill me in

I got a text message my buddy said the deal sounds done, I have no idea who his source was(though I think he was speculating, off rumor and don't think much of it). I come on here and other people are saying the same thing, dont know who their sources were. So maybe the same word from 2 completely foreign sources means the Orlando Magic have pulled off a League changing deal and have acquired Chris Paul. Nothing official yet though.

Now I am just getting more and more nervous

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

perhaps no announcement because our draft pick has something to do with the trade? (i'm sure someone on here has thought of this there is just to many pages to go through to find it.

or no announcement b/c there is no trade

All these trades the Bulls and HEAT are doing to get under the cap more makes me wonder if we can pick up the #3 from the Nets for the Trade exception, if that is even possible.

Maybe we turn around and trade that to the Hornets for Paul, and maybe even David West.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

perhaps no announcement because our draft pick has something to do with the trade? (i'm sure someone on here has thought of this there is just to many pages to go through to find it.

or no announcement b/c there is no trade

That's more like it. Otis is probably reading this thread, laughing, as we speak.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

The chat is full. Interesting.

Yep, and there's at least 6 people on here that aren't saying ****.

Tell Lewis I said he has the powuh to let me in.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

The chat is full. Interesting.

Yep, and there's at least 6 people on here that aren't saying ****.

Tell Lewis I said he has the powuh to let me in.

Lewis left. But tell him to boot 8 people so I can spam F5 until it works.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

quote:

I got a text message my buddy said the deal sounds done, I have no idea who his source was(though I think he was speculating, off rumor and don't think much of it). I come on here and other people are saying the same thing, dont know who their sources were. So maybe the same word from 2 completely foreign sources means the Orlando Magic have pulled off a League changing deal and have acquired Chris Paul. Nothing official yet though.

how confident are you about this and what other moves are being discussed i saw deng... would that mean we get both deng and paul.... i love coming to this board reading a topic that says update on page whatever.... but it doesnt this time so im ****ing lost