quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:
Originally posted by Irishdawg90:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Jameer for Collison straight up actually.

Fail.

I was at a New Orleans game when Collison put up 20 points and 20 assist. This is not a fail by any means. I would hate to see Jameer go after how well he played in the playoffs. However, Collison is probably the most underrated pg in the league right now, and has huge potential.

No, its a FAIL the OTHER way around. No way anyone would take just Jameer for Collison. Collison will be a much better player-if not already.

Wow. Lol. You guys are all complete idiots. You know who was the best player on our team in the playoffs? Jameer Nelson. We would have probably won in 6-7 games against the bobcats without him. We would have got swept by boston without his clutch shots in game 4 against boston. How many points does Darren Collison have in the playoffs? None. How many clutch shots has jameer hit for us. Plenty. How many clutch shots has Darren Collison hit in the REGULAR season. Maybe one. What has Darren Collison done to even think about saying something such as this? Wow. Jameer Nelson has done so much for this team and you guys just take it as a grain of salt. You should be ashamed to call yourself magic fans. Collison>Jameer...wow murphy you have really outdone yourself here. Just because you hate nelson doesn't mean you have to be make yourself look like an idiot like that. That's just horrible. Btw collison has probably one of the ugliest shots I have seen in a long time...he would not be able to knock down the wide open threes like jameer has his whole tenure here in orlando.

murphy is a lost cause.

quote:
Originally posted by weezt0e:

On a side note, Jameer's value is probably at its second-highest point to date. His highest point was right before he went down with the shoulder injury. People were very low on him after the Finals last year and for the majority of this one. Now that he's redeemed himself, maybe Otis is thinking of trading him while his value is relatively high. (If the right trade is there, of course)

You should have Vince as Chris Tucker in your sig. After all, his name is Detective Carter.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Murphy also thinks Brandon Jennings was the better player this year... he's hopeless

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

The Hornets should be able to get a better deal than that for Paul. I mean, the Nets could send them Lopez, the #3 pick, cash and some future 1st round pick for him.

I think we would need a third team to pull this trade off, because I doubt the Hornets would want Nelson.

The Nets are not dealing Lopez, the word is anyone but Lopez is available.

If Jeff Bowers were to call the Nets right now and offer CP3 and Posey for Lopez and the #3 pick plus filler, Lopez would be on the next thing smoking. Trust me.

If this happens...

We would have turned Brian Cook into Chris Paul!

HISTORY BOOKS MATERIAL!

quote:

quote:

The Hornets should be able to get a better deal than that for Paul. I mean, the Nets could send them Lopez, the #3 pick, cash and some future 1st round pick for him.

I think we would need a third team to pull this trade off, because I doubt the Hornets would want Nelson.

The word is Harris, the 3rd pick, and another player that's not Lopez for Chris Paul. Heard on the radio in LA. Idk if the 3rd pick would even be enough because it won't get NOLA Wall or Turner. But the Nets will do everything in their power for Paul because obviously the chances of getting LeBron would dramatically increase.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

If this happens...

HISTORY BOOKS MATERIAL!

or lee, alston, battie, hedo (to some extent), and nelson into paul

I'd still make that trade.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by weezt0e:

On a side note, Jameer's value is probably at its second-highest point to date. His highest point was right before he went down with the shoulder injury. People were very low on him after the Finals last year and for the majority of this one. Now that he's redeemed himself, maybe Otis is thinking of trading him while his value is relatively high. (If the right trade is there, of course)

You should have Vince as Chris Tucker in your sig. After all, his name is Detective Carter.

Hahaha If I put Vince in there do you think he'll get traded 2 months later like Courtney did too?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

If this happens...

HISTORY BOOKS MATERIAL!

or lee, alston, battie, hedo (to some extent), and nelson into paul

I'd still make that trade.

All those noname players you randomly mentioned have no bearing on the greatness of one Brian Cook.

Ok, you guys are lucky that I got word from my source before I got my nap on. Word is the Hornets don't want Nelson/Carter, not sure if that means no deal for Orlando or we just need to go back to the drawing board.

Cleveland is a player in this, although he doesn't know yet what the Cavs are offering. The Nets are also still a player, the Hornets just don't want Devin Harris. One name that came up was Terrence Williams.

If I get anything else I will let you guys know.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:

quote:

The word is Harris, the 3rd pick, and another player that's not Lopez for Chris Paul. Heard on the radio in LA. Idk if the 3rd pick would even be enough because it won't get NOLA Wall or Turner. But the Nets will do everything in their power for Paul because obviously the chances of getting LeBron would dramatically increase.

I just don't think that the Nets can offer what the Magic can *IF* New Orleans' main objective is to save money... which is porbably the only way the Magic can pull this off. If they did it would be because of Vince and his expiring, not Jameer.