Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
The Orlando Magic have begun negotiations with the New Orleans Hornets on a trade that would bring Chris Paul to Orlando. Talks of Paul formally requesting a trade on Monday are simply a formality according to sources.

BMP, what's wrong man?

**** YES

come on dude...

My night is complete... some Jareth B.S.

I was in the middle of editing my post when you posted this lol. Cute Story is the man

LOL, oh God. Here it is:

quote:
On a day The N.B.A and its teams prepare to set off on another year of Rookies and A Big Free Agency class there has been reports that the New Orleans Hornets are trying to work a deal that would send Jameer Nelson and Vince Carter to the Hornets for Chris Paul and James Posey and dont be surprise if there isn't any draft picks involved.

The Hornets have been very public to lowering the payroll and start fresh which include's new ownership. Yes, Carter is past his prime but is very tempting because of the one year left on his contract worth 17 million will open things up for the hornets come next free agent season.

Nelson is projected to make 20 million in the next three season which is half of Chris Pauls salary, James Posey will make 13 million within the next two years and could help out with Matt Barnes testing the free agency this summer (like an Army child always ready to move)

This Trade will add a better defender, scorer truthfully a all around better player. J.J Reddick would even have his chance to start (Finally) after showing up big in both series against the Celtics and has proven himself to the Magic Nation I dont think anyone is opposed to that.

A 2010 starting lineup that includes Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis and Chris Paul with a J.J Reddick and maybe James Posey would be good but even with that deal if it was to go through with Turkoglu leaving last season Rashard Lewis had no one to dish the ball off to him when he was at the spot that made him a sharp shooter when drawn the double team.

I dont think any Orlando Magic fan would complain about this move that General Manager Otis Smith is plotting on I don't think Smith would be finished there. Maybe trading away the Polish Hammer Marcin Gortat or Brandon Bass and going into Luxury Tax again.

It was on page 40 of this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

LOL, oh God. Here it is:

quote:
On a day The N.B.A and its teams prepare to set off on another year of Rookies and A Big Free Agency class there has been reports that the New Orleans Hornets are trying to work a deal that would send Jameer Nelson and Vince Carter to the Hornets for Chris Paul and James Posey and dont be surprise if there isn't any draft picks involved.

The Hornets have been very public to lowering the payroll and start fresh which include's new ownership. Yes, Carter is past his prime but is very tempting because of the one year left on his contract worth 17 million will open things up for the hornets come next free agent season.

Nelson is projected to make 20 million in the next three season which is half of Chris Pauls salary, James Posey will make 13 million within the next two years and could help out with Matt Barnes testing the free agency this summer (like an Army child always ready to move)

This Trade will add a better defender, scorer truthfully a all around better player. J.J Reddick would even have his chance to start (Finally) after showing up big in both series against the Celtics and has proven himself to the Magic Nation I dont think anyone is opposed to that.

A 2010 starting lineup that includes Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis and Chris Paul with a J.J Reddick and maybe James Posey would be good but even with that deal if it was to go through with Turkoglu leaving last season Rashard Lewis had no one to dish the ball off to him when he was at the spot that made him a sharp shooter when drawn the double team.

I dont think any Orlando Magic fan would complain about this move that General Manager Otis Smith is plotting on I don't think Smith would be finished there. Maybe trading away the Polish Hammer Marcin Gortat or Brandon Bass and going into Luxury Tax again.

**** it looks like it was written by an 8th grader.

I know SVG denied the thought of trading for Paul but how could he admit it? If it didn't go through what would be Jameers reaction as the point guard the magic were trying to get rid of? Who knows what it would do to Jameer's psyche. I think any talks will be hush hush for our side until the finalizing of the trade. that being said I see this one going through if Otis wants it.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

ah... page 40... back then I still had my own teeth and could get a good night's sleep without a bathroom break

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

I know SVG denied the thought of trading for Paul but how could he admit it? If it didn't go through what would be Jameers reaction as the point guard the magic were trying to get rid of? Who knows what it would do to Jameer's psyche. I think any talks will be hush hush for our side until the finalizing of the trade. that being said I see this one going through if Otis wants it.

Exactly, until we heard something official SVG & Otis both have to "deny, deny, deny."

I swear, the things the members of this forum collectively panic over are ridiculous.

Championship = return on RDV's investment. Even if it means spending more on big contracts and getting deeper into the tax, it's short term pain to gain back what he's lost helping the city build the Amway Center.

I WANT CP3! i don't care how. with him d12 breaks into at least the 20-25 ppg category....