Dwight/Oakafor/Ortan

Just Guessing?

Q-Rich at the 4? Wow Chase.

Paul/DUHON

JJ/Q-Rich

Lewis/Posey

Okafor/Anderson

Dwight/Orton

Also, stop replacing every "o" with "a".

And this is assuming we take back both Okafor and Posey, and the pieces we trade are Pietrus/Nelson/Carter/Gortat/Bass.

CHAMPIONSHIP!

let's say we do give up both carter and nelson for paul. is lacking somebody who can post/attack at the 2/3 spot a good thing even with paul?

or would all of our problems be solved if we just had paul, howard, and a bunch of shooters?

IF we can get A-Team.. lineup will be:

Faceman / nelson

Murdock / JJ

Hannibal / Lewis / Q

Lewis / Anderson

B.A/ D12

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

let's say we do give up both carter and nelson for paul. is lacking somebody who can post/attack at the 2/3 spot a good thing even with paul?

or would all of our problems be solved if we just had paul, howard, and a bunch of shooters?

That's a good question and one I've been asking myself. I think it would solve a lot of our problems. With Paul's obvious talent facilitating an offense, and with Dwight demanding so much attention down low, I think having Redick, Lewis, and Pietrus/Richardson would be fantastic. Plus you have to think Rashard will get some time at the 3, and he can definitely post up/attack from that spot. I also think Redick was improving his game slashing and attacking the rim. I expect him to improve upon that aspect of his game even more.

quote:

We don't really have that before a trade for Paul anyways.

quote:
We don't really have that before a trade for Paul anyways.

well, you can't help but miss 1/2 p&r with Jameer/Vince...

here's to hoping howard improves on his offense good enough where he makes our weaknesses disappear.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

That's a good question and one I've been asking myself. I think it would solve a lot of our problems. With Paul's obvious talent facilitating an offense, and with Dwight demanding so much attention down low, I think having Redick, Lewis, and Pietrus/Richardson would be fantastic. Plus you have to think Rashard will get some time at the 3, and he can definitely post up/attack from that spot. I also think Redick was improving his game slashing and attacking the rim. I expect him to improve upon that aspect of his game even more.

The problem with Redick starting isn't his offense. He can shoot lights out, is a solid slasher for his athletic limits and is very intelligent with the ball. Especially if we had CP3, he would get more offense just off that. The problem would be his defense. He's worked hard and become a good defender, but we can't expect him to match up with the Wades and Kobes of the league. That's part of the reason why I didn't like the Q-Rich signing. I like having two athletic defensive players on the wings, especially when you have to match up with Wade AND LeBron. Getting Posey from the Hornets would be nice, we could play him and MP against Miami a lot. But then you have a logjam for minutes.

If Paul does end up in Orlando... I would no present to you the starting line up of the 2010 Eastern All Star team:

C- Howard Magic

PF- Bosh Heat

SF-James Heat

SG- Wade Heat

PG- Paul Magic

Basically it would be an all Florida team starting the All Star game for the next 7 years.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

If Paul does end up in Orlando... I would no present to you the starting line up of the 2010 Eastern All Star team:

C- Howard Magic

PF- Bosh Heat

SF-James Heat

SG- Wade Heat

PG- Paul Magic

Basically it would be an all Florida team starting the All Star game for the next 7 years.

Amare will beat out Bosh.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

C- Howard Magic

PF- Bosh Heat

SF-James Heat

SG- Wade Heat

PG- Paul Magic

Amare will beat out Bosh.

En efecto