Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

from Fishybasi

"Got this text from my friend: "Magic willing to let go of Nelson. Nelson and Carter for CP3 in the works as we speak ... "

My friend has known this for a while. This is going to happen sooooon."

I know you mean well, but come on... he said the same thing on draft night, and just admitted in that thread he started that it wasn't real then, but you are supposed to believe him now.

He thought something was to happen that night, because it involved a draft pick, but the magic was able to get a lower pick trade and NO waited.

So, I'm just reporting what he said. Magic "more open" to losing Nelson now I guess?

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:

quote:

from Fishybasi

"Got this text from my friend: "Magic willing to let go of Nelson. Nelson and Carter for CP3 in the works as we speak ... "

I know you mean well, but come on... he said the same thing on draft night, and just admitted in that thread he started that it wasn't real then, but you are supposed to believe him now.

He thought something was to happen that night, because it involved a draft pick, but the magic was able to get a lower pick trade and NO waited.

So, I'm just reporting what he said. Magic "more open" to losing Nelson now I guess?

Honestly. Stop.

They're are people who believe what you're saying and it's not right.

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

quote:

quote:

from Fishybasi

Even if I believed you, and that you had inside information saying that Otis was more open to losing Nelson, that isn't what your thread title stated is it?

Your thread title said "Insider Info: VC and Nelson for CP3 to happen soon..."

Not exactly the same thing, is it?

I just hope when the new Amway opens and they introduce Chris Paul there is a mural with every page of this epic thread for people to behold.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I just hope when the new Amway opens and they introduce Chris Paul there is a mural with every page of this epic thread for people to behold.

It's going to be hanging in all the bathroom walls above the urinals.