Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

How different would we be if...

We would have a similar offensive style under Donovan as they pretty much put Macklin down low and then shoot 3s. They even have the undersized point. I don't think he could motivate them or get them to play defense the same way though.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Billy D insures that we make it to the Finals each and every year. His championship spirit would have been contagious.

That's exactly what I said when were pretending to it was 2007.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

Billy D insures that we make it to the Finals each and every year. His championship spirit would have been contagious.

lol?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

lol?

lol I'm tired, man.

the nut hugging and over-sensitivity of stan to you people kills me.

talk about how hes "turned this team around" all you want but the fact is.......the guy can't deliever where it really counts. they got embarrassed in last years finals. lost on their own **** home court. gets annihilated by boston this year. after game 3 he's apologizing like a lil ***** and saying "i didn't have my guys ready...its all my fault". yes it is tubby. your stretch 4 isn't working and vince is doing a whole lot of nothing.

and this guy can't even motivate his team. whens the last time stan ever got these guys pumped? he says dumb **** like "they're playing hard right now. we're not! we need to go out there and play harder!" really stan? seriously?...........really? is this how you get your guys back in the game to rip some heads off?

and the guy isn't even sure of himself. he doesn't even think he's a good coach. i think he even dissed himself in the bobcats series in a post game interview. he attributes the teams success to his guys. and he's right....

and lets be real here.......if the magic don't win a championship next year the guy is as good as fired.

if we had adelman, i think we're at about the same place we are now because the dude is simply a great coach...if we had donovan, i think we would be on par with the atlanta hawks. That is, a team with an absurd amount of talent that just can't break through and make much noise for an extended period of time because they go through so many tough bouts with the retardeds.