Sign in to follow this  
Guardian

What ever happened to....,,

Junkie's elderly parents moved in with him so now he is taking care of two families. Plus, he and many on this board haven't been seein' eye-to-eye as of late. However, I can assure you he is on the prowl for new info and has some great non-media sources. We'll see what he can find and whether he has the courage to post again icon_wink.gif.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Junkie's elderly parents moved in with him so now he is taking care of two families. Plus, he and many on this board haven't been seein' eye-to-eye as of late. However, I can assure you he is on the prowl for new info and has some great non-media sources. We'll see what he can find and whether he has the courage to post again icon_wink.gif.

I may not always agree with him but I like his post's. Thanks for the update.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Ball Junkie's inside info:

Jameer sucks (link), HA-HA. Interesting???

fyp

yfp

PF Chang's

Maybe he can "break" a new signing this summer 10 minutes before John Denton posts a blog about it like he did a couple of years ago with Pietrus. I used that extra 10 minutes to cook up some instant grits.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Maybe he can "break" a new signing this summer 10 minutes before John Denton posts a blog about it like he did a couple of years ago with Pietrus. I used that extra 10 minutes to cook up some instant grits.

vinny.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

vinny.jpg

"Two youts"