Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Update from Magical

is there anyway that gortat lands us a top 10 pick? must be him and our pick at the least

gotta think if were trading up for a wing then george or henry are the targets. both athletic, big, shooters. would love bledsoe too

Wizards

6'ers

Nets

Wolves

Kings

Out of the top 5, I only see Sac as POSSIBLE trading partners to take Tat.

Who do we want in the top of the draft?? Sure we'll take Evan Turner but lets get real. I honestly don't see who we'd be interested

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Who do we want in the top of the draft?? Sure we'll take Evan Turner but lets get real. I honestly don't see who we'd be interested

Wesley Johnson, Paul George, James Anderson, Luke Babbitt, Ekpe Udoh

I e-mailed him back asking who we'd be interested in. I agree, I'm not sure how that would work, but I'm just the messenger. He seems to be pushing the Amar'e thing the hardest.

quote:

I agree with this, idk that Otis is interested in top picks/prospects now, he's a bit under the gun to win I think...

I don't get where this way of thinking comes from that a rookie can't help us immediately?

Last time I checked we had Courtney Lee starting on a Finals team. And he was the 22nd pick from a small school.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

If its wings we're looking for in the top 10 they have a couple different tiers depending on what pick we could get. #2 its evan turner. #3-7 its Aminu, wes johnson, and (some people believe, not me) Luke Babbitt. 8-14 you're in paul george and maybe reaching for xavier henrey depending on the pick.

quote:

I don't get where this way of thinking comes from that a rookie can't help us immediately?

Last time I checked we had Courtney Lee starting on a Finals team. And he was the 22nd pick from a small school.

I don't think it's impossible at all, I just think it's more of a gamble than acquiring a more veteran type player...Lee wasn't a typical rookie in terms of his system defense, I don't think you can say that a lot of rookies come into the league and have that much perimeter impact right away...

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

If its wings we're looking for in the top 10 they have a couple different tiers depending on what pick we could get. #2 its evan turner. #3-7 its Aminu, wes johnson, and (some people believe, not me) Luke Babbitt. 8-14 you're in paul george and maybe reaching for xavier henrey depending on the pick.

Wes Johnson would be a gift if we could get him for Gortat. Babbitt would be a nice bench player but he isn't going to start. Johnson out of those 4 have the best chance to start. If Gortat does go expect us to keep Bass. I really wish we would have kept Lee he was one of my favs after JJ.