Official Gamethread: Magic @ Celtics ECF GM 6 5/28 8:30pm

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Stan seems really nervous in the press conference

You thinking he might be wondering if his job is in jeopardy?

i wouldnt worry if im him, hes done a great job with this team, is just sometimes he doesnt know how to use his player and bench sometimes

Devos wanted a ring this year. The guy is in his 80's. He cannot wait forever. IMO, SVG is gone. SVG had his chances to get a ring, and failed. I could not blame Devos for looking for a coach who has a ring- ie Larry Brown. I liked SVG, but I do not think Magic will win it all with him.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i wouldnt worry if im him, hes done a great job with this team, is just sometimes he doesnt know how to use his player and bench sometimes

Devos wanted a ring this year. The guy is in his 80's. He cannot wait forever. IMO, SVG is gone. SVG had his chances to get a ring, and failed. I could not blame Devos for looking for a coach who has a ring- ie Larry Brown. I liked SVG, but I do not think Magic will win it all with him.

bad coaches don't rally a team to two straight wins after being down 3-0. Your opinion is uninformed and equivalent to that of a third or fourth grader.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

bad coaches don't rally a team to two straight wins after being down 3-0. Your opinion is uninformed and equivalent to that of a third or fourth grader.

This

quote:

photo-1.jpg

He was better today but lol

I'd be lying if I didn't do that same thing with the texts sometimes lol

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Good coaches get their teams ready for game 1 of a series and make enough in-game adjustments to keep it competitive throughout.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Good coaches get their teams ready for game 1 of a series and make enough in-game adjustments to keep it competitive throughout.

Greg popovich says whats up

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think I said that SVG was a good coach during regular season, but not a great coach. I heard the panels on sportscenter, Magic Johnson and other discussing if SVG should be fired. I have no opinion on the the subject.

He also never got bass involved. Not saying he deserves to be fired, I like what he's done for this franchise. Stan should've atleast used bass through the regular season to see if we could've moved shard back to the 3. It may have helped us this series. Gortat looked lost at times out there with Dwight. Bass atleast can give you hustle and a midrange game.

shard cannot play 3 for extended minutes.

how people try to act like they understand coaching from watching a bunch of analysts talk and a basketball game is beyond me.