Sign in to follow this  
MagicNumber

0-93

Anyone know somewhere to find out how many of those series went to game six? how many of those 93 teams lost a game 7 at home? I know Boston never had a game six before after leading 3-0, i can't imagine many of them did and i would incredibly surprised if even a single one of them pushed the series to seven then lost at home.

Anyone know somewhere to find out how many of those series went to game six? how many of those 93 teams lost a game 7 at home? I know Boston never had a game six before after leading 3-0, i can't imagine many of them did and i would incredibly surprised if even a single one of them pushed the series to seven then lost at home.

'51 Knicks vs. Royals(Kings): Royals up 3-0, Knicks come back to tie series 3-3, Knicks lose Game 7 in Rochester(Royals)

'94 Jazz vs. Nuggets: Jazz up 3-0, Nuggets come back to tie series 3-3, Nuggets lose Game 7 in Utah.

'03 Blazers vs. Mavs: Mavs up 3-0, Blazers come back to tie series 3-3, Blazers lose Game 7 in Dallas.

FYI: All game 7 winners were at home.

Edit: Edited for clarity.

I was thinking that too^ Probably 0 or 1 at the most. Meaning theres no stat that can really include us about what has happened in the past.

according to what ucfknights22 posted, all three of the series to go to seven games had the favored(homecourt advantage team) winning the series-meaning they were the ones up 3-0.

Its never reached 7 games when the favored team has been down 3-0.

If I am reading what ucf posted correctly, none of them had homecourt advantage. Home team won every game 7.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

A better question is this: of those who have forced a game seven, how many had home-court advantage?

none