Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:
Lewis, although not shooting well, has been extremely consistent throughout the playoffs

Lewis has been trash in the current series. He played well against the Bobcats, what's your point? Carter played well against the Hawks. What relevance does that have to the current series?

And you talk about me not replying with substance to the "blind" statement: I was pointing out his hypocrisy. Which was more than his stupid statement deserved. I would not have pointed out his hypocrisy had he not called me bling. I'm surprised I have to explain this to you. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Lewis also hasn't been one dimensional and has done a GREAT job defending KG. Not only that, but apparently he has done it all while battling viral infections.

And like I said, even so, Anderson/Bass have no outplayed Lewis (especially defensively), so there's no reason to make a thread asking whether or not they're better.

How are you not getting any of this?

There's no reason for any thread asking if any bench player is better than any starter. How are you not getting that?

So, you don't think Redick has outplayed Carter? Really? And it's not like Carter's only going to get better every year.

I didn't say that. Even if Redick is outplaying Carter, you can praise him without bashing Carter.

quote:
Originally posted by ironarrow:

Q: Is JJ better than VC?

A: Of course not! VC is better than JJ, Hedo, Jesus and everybody else. He is worth every penny and he will make the Magic win 3 in a row and sweep the Lakers in the finals. He just wants to make it interesting! I should also add that VC never sucks.

No, you've got it all wrong my friend. JJ is infinitely better than Carter. JJ is the best SG since Jordan, and in time will rewrite all record books. He is a god amongst men.

All bow to the shrine of JJ!

Heil Redick! Heil Redick!

quote:

quote:

A: Of course not! VC is better than JJ, Hedo, Jesus and everybody else. He is worth every penny and he will make the Magic win 3 in a row and sweep the Lakers in the finals. He just wants to make it interesting! I should also add that VC never sucks.

No, you've got it all wrong my friend. Carter is infinitely better than JJ. Carter is the best SG since Jordan, and in time will rewrite all record books. He is a god amongst men.

All bow to the shrine of Carter!

Heil Carter! Heil Carter!

Fixed!

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

ip59ps.jpg

That does not have much creditbility its writing by Bianchi

The NBA is all about matchups. This is the perfect matchup for JJ, guarding a guy who runs off screens... an area JJ has experience in. JJ is once of the fastest guys on the team and has incredibly good cardio. He can go all day guarding Allen.

Carter is flat out the better. No ifs and or buts about it. However, he is extremely inconsistent and getting old. We have to remember though, when Carter gets going it can be game over (hence 48 point game against NOR).

So to answer your question, JJ is better than VC in this matchup but in virtually every other matchup, Carter has the edge.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, you've got it all wrong my friend. Carter is infinitely better than JJ. Carter is the best SG since Jordan, and in time will rewrite all record books. He is a god amongst men.

All bow to the shrine of Carter!

Heil Carter! Heil Carter!

Fixed!

Nope, not fixed.

Redick is the almighty god, at least according to you.

Heil Redick!

VC_Fan icon_smile.gif

Isn't that short for Vince Carter Fan?

...and didn't you register after VC joined Orlando?

and no, I don't give **** about reddick. At least not more than any other player. But I know for a fact that Carter sucks.. Oh no sorry, he doesn't just suck! He SUCKS with capital letters!

Even VC_Fan must admit that Carter is sucking it up this game, He comes in ball movement stops and he forces contested jumpers...Not to mention bitting on a couple of Pierce pump fakes.

Is it just me or does it look like Pierce Travels to draw contact on some of these pump fakes and Shoots well after the foul. He needs to be in the act of shooting to get the and 1. Maybe it's because he gets No air under his jumpers so he can heave it up at anytime after the whistle

quote:

VC_Fan icon_smile.gif

Isn't that short for Vince Carter Fan?

...and didn't you register after VC joined Orlando?

and no, I don't give **** about reddick. At least not more than any other player. But I know for a fact that Carter sucks.. Oh no sorry, he doesn't just suck! He SUCKS with capital letters!

And I know for a fact that you are clueless about everything. I don't see you out there lighting it up...hypocrite.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Even VC_Fan must admit that Carter is sucking it up this game, He comes in ball movement stops and he forces contested jumpers...Not to mention bitting on a couple of Pierce pump fakes.

Is it just me or does it look like Pierce Travels to draw contact on some of these pump fakes and Shoots well after the foul. He needs to be in the act of shooting to get the and 1. Maybe it's because he gets No air under his jumpers so he can heave it up at anytime after the whistle

Oh yeah, that three point play where he drew Wallace's fourth foul was just terrible. I couldn't believe me eyes.

Save the hate for VC for if/when we lose.

It really isn't doing any good. I'll take any contributions we can get.