Sign in to follow this  
MilitaryMagic

Is JJ better than VC?

This series JJ Redick has been the better played there's no way to defend Vince on this argument. However, I do expect Vince to be better and more aggressive in game five or at least he better be if he wants us to play on Friday night.

I expect a game one type of performance from Vince or heck... just win the game!

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:

After Vince's 1st layup last night he went into the paint 2 more times the ENTIRE GAME.

So lets not act like he is constantly trying to attack the basket. If anything have you or Stan pull the official aside and say hey when I am going in they are fouling me. Then do it again. More than likely you will get the call if you keep doing it. Especially on your home floor. Well at least you should.

He did not battle through screens at all. He basically wilted against pressure, jumped by Pierce on multiple occasions last night, completely dogged it on Ray Allen's dunk instead of committing a hard foul, and clubbed a baby seal at the Boston Zoo.

Vince sucks. He has no heart and his basketball career is over.

Hell the same guy we wanted traded for years now looks so much better because the guy in front of him is a complete dog.

Vince you make my butt wince.

I pulled up the shot chart for him O-Dub. 5 of his 9 shots came on layup attempts. Only two of his shots were fade aways and the other two were wide open 3's hes supposed to take. Keep in mind he was also in foul trouble as well. He has gotten nothing from the refs even when the fouls are so obvious it is painful.

1. I am not O-Dub.

2. Vince went to the actual rim 3 times last night. One time in quarters 1-3. Shots that are 9, 7, and 14 feet away are not at the rim nor are they layup attempts. It means he saw the defense and took a contested jumper like always.

I guess now I'm not only Osprey, I'm Drain-O too. lol

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

quote:

quote:

After Vince's 1st layup last night he went into the paint 2 more times the ENTIRE GAME.

So lets not act like he is constantly trying to attack the basket. If anything have you or Stan pull the official aside and say hey when I am going in they are fouling me. Then do it again. More than likely you will get the call if you keep doing it. Especially on your home floor. Well at least you should.

He did not battle through screens at all. He basically wilted against pressure, jumped by Pierce on multiple occasions last night, completely dogged it on Ray Allen's dunk instead of committing a hard foul, and clubbed a baby seal at the Boston Zoo.

Hell the same guy we wanted traded for years now looks so much better because the guy in front of him is a complete dog.

I pulled up the shot chart for him O-Dub. 5 of his 9 shots came on layup attempts. Only two of his shots were fade aways and the other two were wide open 3's hes supposed to take. Keep in mind he was also in foul trouble as well. He has gotten nothing from the refs even when the fouls are so obvious it is painful.

1. I am not O-Dub.

2. Vince went to the actual rim 3 times last night. One time in quarters 1-3. Shots that are 9, 7, and 14 feet away are not at the rim nor are they layup attempts. It means he saw the defense and took a contested jumper like always.

O-DUB

O-DUB

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

quote:

quote:

1. I am not O-Dub.

Anything with an "O" in it is confusing to Ramsde.

Every time Vince leaves the court to sit on the bench, it feels like a Dodge Ram was lifted of my head.

I could have a field day bashing Vince however, we need him to check into the playoffs as much as anyone. We should be bashing Rashard more than anyone but we need him to commit to the game as much as Vince.