Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Hmm...that would be a good Survivor Series match. I'd take the Avengers though.

Thor vs. Superman- Thor is the freaking son of a GOD and is rocking one of the strongest weapons in all of comic book history. He is probably the only dude on Marvel that can match up with Superman. Pull.

Ironman vs. Batman- Which rich boy has the better toys? On the grounds that Stark makes his own instead of relying on others... Adv: Ironman

Hulk vs. Flash- Speed vs Strength, Flash would be alright for a little while until the Hulk eventually gets his hands on him. Then it is all over. Adv: Hulk.

Cap America vs. Grn Lantern- This one is a rout. I like the lantern but come on America would be using him to clean his shield. Adv. Cap America.

3-0 Marvel and the rest of them would eventually overwhelm Superman. This could swing back into DC comics favor if we through in Wonderwoman vs the Wasp but even then it's not gonna be easy.

Superman would destroy Thor. I don't like him, but they made him ridiculously strong. Like, he would kill anyone in Dragonball Z with his finger.

No he wouldn't.

Superman is weak to magic (no pun intended).

And Thor is magical.

Even if he wasn't magical, physically, Thor is right up there with Superman.

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Thor vs. Superman- Thor is the freaking son of a GOD and is rocking one of the strongest weapons in all of comic book history. He is probably the only dude on Marvel that can match up with Superman. Pull.

Ironman vs. Batman- Which rich boy has the better toys? On the grounds that Stark makes his own instead of relying on others... Adv: Ironman

Hulk vs. Flash- Speed vs Strength, Flash would be alright for a little while until the Hulk eventually gets his hands on him. Then it is all over. Adv: Hulk.

Cap America vs. Grn Lantern- This one is a rout. I like the lantern but come on America would be using him to clean his shield. Adv. Cap America.

3-0 Marvel and the rest of them would eventually overwhelm Superman. This could swing back into DC comics favor if we through in Wonderwoman vs the Wasp but even then it's not gonna be easy.

Superman would destroy Thor. I don't like him, but they made him ridiculously strong. Like, he would kill anyone in Dragonball Z with his finger.

No he wouldn't.

And Thor is magical.

nuh uh

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

No he wouldn't.

And Thor is magical.

nuh uh

Yuh hu

quote:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Thor was a fairly typical "Powerhouse Hero" character in the Marvel universe. Superman was so overpowered they had to make up an element and then make sure every villain had a lifetime supply just to make him slightly vulnerable. Superman owns here(which is part of the problem with most DC comics, but that's another topic completely.

Batman defeated Superman on multiple occasions. The strongest foe Ironman ever fought 1 on 1 was a really angry Hulk, and he got his *** handed to him and needed the Sentry to bail him out.

Hulk vs. Flash- Speed vs Strength, Flash would be alright for a little while until the Hulk eventually gets his hands on him. Then it is all over. Adv: Hulk. Based strictly on comic book physics, Hulk probably wins this one.

Are you kidding me? Captain America is a super-powered soldier. Green Lantern's power is limited only by imagination and the color yellow. If Green Lantern fought Capt America, he could simply imagine an army of Kung Fu Red Skulls with machine guns for hands. And then make them out of nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Thor was a fairly typical "Powerhouse Hero" character in the Marvel universe. Superman was so overpowered they had to make up an element and then make sure every villain had a lifetime supply just to make him slightly vulnerable. Superman owns here(which is part of the problem with most DC comics, but that's another topic completely.

Batman defeated Superman on multiple occasions. The strongest foe Ironman ever fought 1 on 1 was a really angry Hulk, and he got his *** handed to him and needed the Sentry to bail him out.

Hulk vs. Flash- Speed vs Strength, Flash would be alright for a little while until the Hulk eventually gets his hands on him. Then it is all over. Adv: Hulk. Based strictly on comic book physics, Hulk probably wins this one.

Are you kidding me? Captain America is a super-powered soldier. Green Lantern's power is limited only by imagination and the color yellow. If Green Lantern fought Capt America, he could simply imagine an army of Kung Fu Red Skulls with machine guns for hands. And then make them out of nothing.

Superman doesn't have any clear advantages.

In fact, Superman is at an disadvantage due to his weakness to magic.

Ironman>Batman. Batman is always written as a dues-ex machina character which is as with just about everything in fiction, a suspension of disbelief. I like Batman over Superman, though unless Bruce has prep., he would be bat**** insane to pick a fight with Superman. That same logic should apply to IM. He's much more versatile and powerful.

Flash vs Hulk isn't close either. Hulk isn't touching him and will be pummeled into submission.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Iron Man shoots Batman with missile. Game over.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

LIKE i said a few days ago, dwight needs a 1.b star wing who can score and is in his prime...aka not vince carter

I'll settle for can score OR in his prime

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Captain America

Iron Man

Thor

Hulk

vs

Superman

Batman

Flash

Green Lantern

Iron Man shoots Batman with missile. Game over.

No he doesn't. Batman had already hacked into the main system computer at SHIELD and in doing so had gained complete control over the Iron Man suit. At that point, Tony Stark is just a rich alcoholic who can handle himself in a fight.

Also, I don't remember ever reading a comic where Marvel justified Iron Man linking his suit up to SHIELD's computer and the helicarrier and all those other things. It made absolutely no sense, and got him taken out of multiple battles.