Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Red Dead Redemption

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Someone further along in the game than I am might tell me that you can get one further in the game than I am, but as of now, I'm extremely disappointed that there hasn't been a character outfit in the style of a Clint Eastwood serrape. In a game that is based on Spaghetti Westerns, that seems like it should've been a given.

I just unlocked Mexico, and you get a poncho when you get there. It doesn't really look like the picture you posted; it's more cartoonish than badass.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Just picked it up about 20 minutes ago. Have to get used to the concept of riding a horse as opposed to a car like in other Rockstar games.

What about the bicycle in Bully?

STUPIDSS

That good, huh?

At first, I didn't even contemplate getting this, but I've heard nothing but rave reviews.

The outlook for games other than Black Ops and Reach, looks bleak too.

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

black ops looks stupid and reach is halo again so ya keep buying the same games people

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

black ops looks stupid and reach is halo again so ya keep buying the same games people

Lol

Gee, didn't realize I needed your money to purchase vg's.

And who said I was buying?

You're point maybe true but your accusation is offensive.

Hell I've been avid about Namco/Spike or whomever owns the Dragonball games, to do something different other than adding new, I don't give a **** about, characters. Give me character creation and more quests!

smile_beatcomp.gif

This game also teaches valuable life lessons. For example, cougars will **** you up. In a hurry.

One of the hunting challenges is to kill 2 cougars with your knife. I've tried three times, and I've been mauled to death three times. Screw that.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

This game also teaches valuable life lessons. For example, cougars will **** you up. In a hurry.

One of the hunting challenges is to kill 2 cougars with your knife. I've tried three times, and I've been mauled to death three times. Screw that.

It took me about 8 tries and a lot of saves. I mostly wound up using the patented "max out your health powerups and hope for the best"

I don't understand why that's the challenge though. Who the hell would hunt cougars with a knife?