Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Magic at Celts 5/22 8:30 ET

Hey Everyone,

You all know who our f***ing team is and who the Celtics are, so I don't need to post any pictures.

You also know that our team rocks and what we all need now is Magic Homerish to succeed. (I'm already showing mine writing this Thread in blue)

-----------------

I've been looking at the Forum lately and seen too much hate and panic.

To all the guys panicking, I have some words for you.

A friend-of-mine's friend was diagnosed a serious disease, and he had only about 16 percent of chance making it through the surgery.

16 PERCENT!! THAT'S LESS THAN 17 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING!

But instead of laying down, he fought like he never did before and he made it. He survived

AND MORE

During the Regular season we went 3-1 against the Celtics and you can't believe we're going 4-1 from now on?

And don't come with all that ironic or realistic ****. Believe it or not, I made a pact with Lewis4thewin so he will BAN everyone saying we're going to fall to the Celtics. And WHEN we win our 4th game against them, this thread will go straight to the Hall of Fame.

And magicintheuk, I'm with you. All this fighting with my mom for going to school with only 2 hours of sleep will not be in vain.

WE'RE DEFEATING THESE DIARRHEA-GREEN THUGS, AND I'LL CELEBRATE LIKE I DID WHEN MAURICIO SHOGUN RUA KNOCKED OUT LYOTO MACHIDA!!

Hey Everyone,

You all know who our f***ing team is and who the Celtics are, so I don't need to post any pictures.

You also know that our team rocks and what we all need now is Magic Homerish to succeed. (I'm already showing mine writing this Thread in blue)

-----------------

I've been looking at the Forum lately and seen too much hate and panic.

To all the guys panicking, I have some words for you.

A friend-of-mine's friend was diagnosed a serious disease, and he had only about 16 percent of chance making it through the surgery.

16 PERCENT!! THAT'S LESS THAN 17 PERCENT CHANCE OF SURVIVING!

But instead of laying down, he fought like he never did before and he made it. He survived

AND MORE

During the Regular season we went 3-1 against the Celtics and you can't believe we're going 4-1 from now on?

And don't come with all that ironic or realistic ****. Believe it or not, I made a pact with Lewis4thewin so he will BAN everyone saying we're going to fall to the Celtics. And WHEN we win our 4th game against them, this thread will go straight to the Hall of Fame.

And magicintheuk, I'm with you. All this fighting with my mom for going to school with only 2 hours of sleep will not be in vain.

WE'RE DEFEATING THESE DIARRHEA-GREEN THUGS, AND I'LL CELEBRATE LIKE I DID WHEN MAURICIO SHOGUN RUA KNOCKED OUT LYOTO MACHIDA!!

So if I write the Magic are going to fall to the Celtics Lewis will automatically ban me? I dont know, I read the TOS and it dont say nothing about that in their. I smell something fishy.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We lose due to this poor game thread. icon_frown.gif

Yea I hope the Magic put a little effort into the game then what was put into this debauchery of a game thread. We need some BELIEVE in this thread!!!

It's all going to be mental from here on out for the Magic. If they doubt or already think they're going to lose than they will, but hopefully they'll realize that they have a championship team and that they just haven't all played well together yet and they come out in game three and give more effort than was given to this thread.

Props to your friend though, inspiring story if it's true. Our team has a cancer right now and it's name is Rashard. Please Rashard, the Magic are paying you ridiculous money, just show up like you did last series and you'll get a dozen threads praising you as the difference maker and being worth every penny.

As for Vince, this is possibly the best shot you'll ever have to get to the Finals so quit screwing around and be an all star.

Go Magic.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

We need a pregame ritual thread. Anyone got any ideas?

I think if everyone makes their desktop a picture of Adonal Foyle then we'll win.. I also have a tradition of drinking blue moon during games that are must-wins.. sadly i didn't have my blue moon on tuesday, so i feel partly responsible for the loss