Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Are they missing Hedo?

I was just talking with some people about the series and my dad said that he heard Leggler say that the Magic might be missing Hedo more than they originally thought they would. Hedo made plays when there didnt seem to be one (remember his last second block on Kobe?). I'm not saying that I would rather have Hedo over Vince or vise versa, but I think that there might be something there. A mentality that Hedo brought to late game situations that Vince doesnt have. What do you guys think?

I was just talking with some people about the series and my dad said that he heard Leggler say that the Magic might be missing Hedo more than they originally thought they would. Hedo made plays when there didnt seem to be one (remember his last second block on Kobe?). I'm not saying that I would rather have Hedo over Vince or vise versa, but I think that there might be something there. A mentality that Hedo brought to late game situations that Vince doesnt have. What do you guys think?

Ok

1. I stopped at reading at Leggler (Legler) when I should have not posted at all in a thread with a title that has "hedo" in it.

2. Don't talk about Hedo.

3. IBTL.

hedo was on the last leg of his career.

we miss good matchups and terrible opposing coaches.

Vince looks to be mentally weak but Hedo instead of vince would be a colossal failure.

Why is it that as soon as things look down we miss Hedo. Nobody except Skip Bayles was saying we did during our 14 game win streak, and Skip just likes saying things to be different.

**** both Hedo and Vince. Hopefully Otis can get a sweet deal for VC in the offseason.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Why is it that as soon as things look down we miss Hedo. Nobody except Skip Bayles was saying we did during our 14 game win streak, and Skip just likes saying things to be different.

**** both Hedo and Vince. Hopefully Otis can get a sweet deal for VC in the offseason.

Exactly, Skip Bayless is also trying to say Rafer is better than Jameer.

RAFER ****ING ALSTON...ThuglifeJ wouldn't even say that, and he hates Jameer. Hell, Ball Junkie wouldn't even say that...ok, maybe he might.

2l8zxjq.jpg

Support people even when they're down. Sometimes you get outplayed as a team it's simple and Hedo wouldn't have changed that.

I think this team is great how it is they just need to play to their potential.

Give Boston some credit for the past 2 games.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Exactly, Skip Bayless is also trying to say Rafer is better than Jameer.

RAFER ****ING ALSTON...ThuglifeJ wouldn't even say that, and he hates Jameer. Hell, Ball Junkie wouldn't even say that...ok, maybe he might.

Alston isn't better than Jameer, but he did have some good qualities that obviously worked for us at the time. It was a great acquisition that gave us a chance at a championship with Nelson's injury. I only wish there was a way we could have kept him as our backup PG. I think that would have been a big help.

Do you guys hate Rafer that much. I liked how Alston pushed the ball. He gave us height at the point guard position and was key to the Magic getting to the finals. I also loved the passing skills and handles with this guy.

If it wasn't for his attitude, he would still be in the NBA.