Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Cells, Gadgets, and anything in between.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

old-cell-phone1.jpg

nintendo-entertainment-system.jpg

Laptop.jpg

stationwagon.jpg

Add in a Gameboy and 92' Volvo and you've matched me card for card.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

We can be hipsters elephant. They don't know what they're missing.

Though I really want a Zune HD. Free HD Radio plus I ran out of storage on my 30 gig zune.

Looks like we have the same laptop too.

How do you like the Pre? My wife has it and the battery seems to die after an hour and a half lol.

See I think a Zune HD is kind of a waste. I mean maybe I think that because I have a Zune 120 that I really don't want to downgrade my memory.

I love the Pre. It's really an iPhone killer. I just got it a couple days ago and the battery is okay. It's not amazing but it's not constantly needing to be charged. I had a Samsung Impression before. I hated everything about it, but it had great battery life.

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Cellphone: Nexus One running Android 2.2 icon_smile.gif

TV: 32 inch Samsung

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite

Music player: Ipod Nano 3rd gen 4GB

Gaming: Xbox 360 & Wii

I take it your Nexus is rooted? Running Froyo eh? Whadya think?

I just recently rooted my Hero and am running Fresh 2.0.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Cellphone: Nexus One running Android 2.2 icon_smile.gif

TV: 32 inch Samsung

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite

Music player: Ipod Nano 3rd gen 4GB

Gaming: Xbox 360 & Wii

I take it your Nexus is rooted? Running Froyo eh? Whadya think?

I just recently rooted my Hero and am running Fresh 2.0.

Nah, its all stock. Since Froyo was released the manual update finally made its way to the net. Couldn't wait for OTA.

Anyways, the phone is faster in response and smooth. The Flash 10.1 is beta, but to me it's freaking awesome man. I've tested it on a few sites and it runs really well.

What really fails is the 09 Androids being sketchy on even getting the 2.2, the 2010 will for sure. I'm guessing you're with Sprint with the Hero?

Yeah. No way I get 2.2 on the Hero. Hardware isn't capable of running it. The official 2.1 update JUST came out and it didn't even include Live wallpapers or alot of the other features 2.1 has.

I'm thinking about getting the EVO when it comes out. That snapdragon processor is tops.

Yea man, the EVO looks really nice. In comparison to the Nexus One there really are a few differences but basically the same phone, as the EVO has a bigger screen, the new touch pad/ball w/e, and running Sense UI.

Android is the future!

quote:

Yea man, the EVO looks really nice. In comparison to the Nexus One there really are a few differences but basically the same phone, as the EVO has a bigger screen, the new touch pad/ball w/e, and running Sense UI.

Android is the future!

Yeah. I wish I would have gotten an Android phone when I bought my Palm, but AT&T only has one phone that runs the Android OS and that's the sucky Motorola Backflip.

So I may get a Macbook for college next year (Go Hogs!) since the science department is moving toward Mac and I'll be majoring in Biology, I'll be dealing with it a lot

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

quote:

Android is the future!

Yeah. I wish I would have gotten an Android phone when I bought my Palm, but AT&T only has one phone that runs the Android OS and that's the sucky Motorola Backflip.

So I may get a Macbook for college next year (Go Hogs!) since the science department is moving toward Mac and I'll be majoring in Biology, I'll be dealing with it a lot

I switched from a PC to a MacBook Pro for the video editing, the transition wasn't bad as I thought it would be. It's a little confusing in the beginning, but you get used to it. Battery life is amazing, my MacBook lasts for 5hrs. My last laptop (Sony Vaio) would only last for maybe 2hrs.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

True that man, I'm glad Nexus One was offered to T-Mobile first over the U.S. providers. It's going to be interesting if AT&T will ever get a good Android since they provide for the iPhone.