Sign in to follow this  
BMP

THE ANGRY POSTGAME THREAD MAY 22nd - bump for game 3 - time for off-season talk????

F*k you Vince Carter and F*k you refs!!!!

I can't even begin to describe how ill I was last night watching VC play. I kept telling myself he wasn't going to choke in the playoffs, but there it is. If we lose this series I hope no one goes to his ****ty restaurant and it closes down. What a disgrace.

I was equally sick with the calls from the refs as well. ***! It was so hard for us to get on a good streak because the whistle would blow on some ticky tack b/s and then on the other side of the court they swallow their whistles. What a disgrace.

quote:
Originally posted by ReaL_B3rT0:

now its official, we are goin to get Melo in 2011, Wince will retire a loser lol..

Is it possible for melo to come to orlando?And if he does,it will be like kobe/shaq,but even better.

Melo and Howard icon_wink.gif

Why is it that against smaller teams we are a proactive team and then when we play boston or cleveland we suddenly become reactive. We crush them beginning to end or we wait until the end hoping that we've kept the lead close enough to overcome. Idk, just an observation.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I also want to point some anger at Joe DeRosa. The nerve of this piece of **** to throw the ball at a fan and then demand he be kicked out of the arena when he threw the ball back.

Does anyone know if they actually did throw the guy out? I hope they didn't.

I would've launched the rock right at the refs face....(2 handed....as not to be obvious of my intent)

What I'm wondering was if this POS ref called dwight for the phantom 4th foul?

The ref threw the ball at the guy to bait him into agressively throwing it back at him to get him booted. The guy played it smart.

Absolutely lets blame JJ Redick for 3 seconds and the loss. I mean he is the 20 million dollar man, the superstar all star shooting forward, the starting PG, oh wait a minute isn't he the player who only played four minutes in a few games in Atlanta so the great Wince could rack up points!

Lets ask, how many points did Ray Allen score? How many charges did JJ draw in this game? Rebounds? assists? Did he have as many 3 point shots made as the starting guards?

I am sure it is because he missed the two "Very" important free throws at the end. Or was it JJ then game and too that off balance base line shot or then 3 point from the top with 18 seconds still left on the shot clock.

I think we should be grateful that he did what he did or we may not of been even close at the end. The way we were shooting the 3 all night I am positive Vince or Lewis would have drained the 3 pointer to win the game. Or do you think the celtics would have fouled Vince before they could even shoot a three?

Trouble is that JJ will beat himself up more then anyone else on the team. Wince won't even give those missed off balance and good looking free throws a second thought.

Maybe we should look at teh real reason the Magic are sitting 0-2.

People are blaming Vince? We lost on a HALF-COURT heave. We could have been down 1 and still lost.

The only true, honest answer for last night's loss...is Treytime. It's him or Jareth, they're interchangeable after all.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

People are blaming Vince? We lost on a HALF-COURT heave. We could have been down 1 and still lost.

The only true, honest answer for last night's loss...is Treytime. It's him or Jareth, they're interchangeable after all.

Really TITY?

quote:
Originally posted by thejuice:

everyone saying we were gonna sweep got the sweep part right but wrong team. this team is a disgrace i am turning in my magic colors and jumping on the lakers bandwagon.

Bye!!

The next couple of games will be telling. Would Otis make a big trade this summer if we get beaten? Outside of Dwight, this team is taking a smack down, though still keeping it close. Lewis especially is being seriously worked over by KG and company.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

The next couple of games will be telling. Would Otis make a big trade this summer if we get beaten? Outside of Dwight, this team is taking a smack down, though still keeping it close. Lewis especially is being seriously worked over by KG and company.

KG is averaging 9 points in this series after averaging 20 on Cleveland. Is that what you call getting worked over? His defense has been fine. His shot simply isn't falling which you could say the same thing about Jameer, Vince, and Pietrus as well.