Sign in to follow this  
AnotherCavsFan

To all Magic fans...

Although nothing has been achieved just yet, I'd like to congratulate you guys on your trip to the ECF...It's a shame that the 2 best teams in the league(IMO) couldn't duke it out for a spot in the Finals. I will be pulling for Orlando to go all the way since my team won't be.

Again, congrats and good luck the rest of the way.

Although nothing has been achieved just yet, I'd like to congratulate you guys on your trip to the ECF...It's a shame that the 2 best teams in the league(IMO) couldn't duke it out for a spot in the Finals. I will be pulling for Orlando to go all the way since my team won't be.

Again, congrats and good luck the rest of the way.

Good luck in keeping Lebron. I hope he stays. Serves no purpose for Magic fans to hope he goes to the Knicks or anywhere else. Unless its a western conference team, which isn't likely the case.

quote:
Originally posted by TheNameIsOrlando:

You should stick around cavsfan its nice to see an unbiased opinion around here every now and then...

I'm definitely stickin around...lol...Everything's always in turmoil at CavFanatic. I like it much, much better over here.

Thank you. We'll take care of the bad ol' Bawstun.

I've noticed on both Cavfanatic and Realcavsfans that many posters there are saying that the Magic are contenders, built the right way and will win it all, while the Cavs don't have the PO chemistry and don't have what it takes.

What is the reason for this change of perspective? Elimination three years straight or the fear of LeBron leaving causing havoc and panic?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Thank you. We'll take care of the bad ol' Bawstun.

I've noticed on both Cavfanatic and Realcavsfans that many posters there are saying that the Magic are contenders, built the right way and will win it all, while the Cavs don't have the PO chemistry and don't have what it takes.

What is the reason for this change of perspective? Elimination three years straight or the fear of LeBron leaving causing havoc and panic?

I'm not sure...But the way I look at it is, the team has improved talent-wise every year since their demolition in the Finals. Gilbert has spent a lot of money on the team, and Ferry did a good job getting the pieces to win a championship, but sometimes it just isn't enough.

To me, what's going on right now is the same thing that has went on for years...Players win, coaches lose!...Someone's to blame, and they're not going to blame LeBron.

You saw it with Woodson getting booted out of Atlanta. Although they will never contend with teams that play defense and have big men, their front office felt the need to get rid of a good coach.

Mike Brown needs to get the boot, as does Mo Williams.

It's always nice to get your perspective.

You got a good head on your shoulders. A shame your team forums are polluted with morons.

Glad you've decided to stick around.

borat-i-like-hoboken.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

Pray for lebron not to stay in cleveland icon_smile.gif

I'm sorry to say that all the praying in the world may not help Cleveland keep Lebron. Actually I'm not sorry, I'm actually glad because now Mo Williams will have no one to hide behind. He really is a bench player at best......and I really dislike him B)