Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Boston fans: After beating the Cavs..the Magic should be easy.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

The majority of the fans on this site believe the Magic are going to win the series in 5-6 games. I wonder if Celtics fans believe that makes us c0cky and arrogant?

Is there something wrong with Celtics fans believing they can win this series and explaining the reasons why they think so?

I don't think no one cares if their fans believe they will win the series, that is to be expected, I think it's the arrogance of believing your team got this series won simply because they beat another team. That's not a logical reason.

Sorry about how I quoted you my ipod touch wouldn't let me scroll down so I had to erase the latter part of what you wrote to type this.

Cleveland fans (not LeBron fans) > Boston fans

I seriously hate the city of Boston and everyone associated with it.

quote:

The majority of the fans on this site believe the Magic are going to win the series in 5-6 games. I wonder if Celtics fans believe that makes us c0cky and arrogant?

Is there something wrong with Celtics fans believing they can win this series and explaining the reasons why they think so? Did the opening poster expect the Celtic fans on that site to be singing the Magic's praises? Unreal.

No, but the logic they use is totally uninformed. When the Celtic fans say that they can bet the Magic easily because they bet the Cavs without Lebron showing for 2 games is a bit ignorant. I would the same thing if a Magic fan said that the Magic will win the series because the Magic swept the hanks who swept the Celtics during the regular season. The same uninformed logic.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

Is there something wrong with Celtics fans believing they can win this series and explaining the reasons why they think so? Did the opening poster expect the Celtic fans on that site to be singing the Magic's praises? Unreal.

No, but the logic they use is totally uninformed. When the Celtic fans say that they can bet the Magic easily because they bet the Cavs without Lebron showing for 2 games is a bit ignorant. I would the same thing if a Magic fan said that the Magic will win the series because the Magic swept the hanks who swept the Celtics during the regular season. The same uninformed logic.

How is that any different than this forum? The majority of the posters on this forum believe the Magic will win the series. Some of the people here have good reasoning behind that belief and others beliefs are based on good old fashioned blind homerism. No matter what forum you visit, you'll find informed and uninformed opinions. The only difference is the perspective.

Oh, and uninformed does not equal arrogant.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Originally posted by Its just zo:

"5 v 5 we are better....bench is better......

Perk - gives howard fits

Lewis - KG will give him fits

Whos their 3.....the Tattoed chap or the french guy? - PP will eat em up

Carter - Ray Ray.....Carter is the defender Ray will luv.....ie a bad one

Nelson - Could even but I feel rajon will eat him up....."

"tombattor wrote:

Magic is trash. They just look good right now because they played some crappy teams in the playoffs so far. They're lucky they didn't get one of the real teams in the first 2 rounds. Do we really need the garbage Magic team laying down like dogs to the Lakers again? Nope."

wow

Wow is right. Considering a not real team swept the Celtics during the regular season, the dude sounds like an idiot Boston fan homer.

I am glad the Celtics are not taking the Magic seriously. Great advantage for the Magic.

The Magic don't get an advantage because Boston fans take them lightly. I'm sure the Celtics themselves take the Magic very seriously.

To emory, the difference is most Magic fans (on this forum, at least) think the Magic are going to win in 6 games or so but do so while giving the Celtics themselves respect. But meanwhile, Boston fans think the Celtics are going to win while trashing our team. We're soft, Jameer's garbage, etc. etc.

To anyone else, If you're hoping that the Celtics themselves will take us lightly while the Celtics fans might? THINK AGAIN.

Magic Nation may hold a chip on our shoulders towards the Lakers as well as wanting to finish the job in the NBA Finals... but you best believe that the Celtics hold a chip on their shoulders towards US for "31-1."

The only way this series won't be close is if the Magic are truly on a special level now... but nothing will be easy, I promise you. Boston's will and heart > > > > > > > > ATL's will and heart.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

To emory, the difference is most Magic fans (on this forum, at least) think the Magic are going to win in 6 games or so but do so while giving the Celtics themselves respect. But meanwhile, Boston fans think the Celtics are going to win while trashing our team. We're soft, Jameer's garbage, etc. etc.

The 3 or 4 Celtics fans that have signed up here in the past day have been nothing but respectful. We wouldn't have to look that far to find people on this forum that don't have have a flattering opinion of the Celtics. You can't lump everyone in to the same category based solely on the opinions of a couple of posts you read on a opposing team's forum.

Need further proof? Read the game thread later on.

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

it is the truth.. without hedo, orlando is an avarage team..

And Toronto with Hedo isn't even in the Playoffs dude.

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

quote:
Originally posted by hedo the hero:

it is the truth.. without hedo, orlando is an avarage team..

And Toronto with Hedo isn't even in the Playoffs dude.

Shh, don't let the truth get in the way of a good bad troll.