Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Leprechauns ECF GM1 5/16

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

does it involve passing, moving via dribbling, or pick and roll?

Primarily passing.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Hold on. Did I read that we're going to be on ESPN all this series? Well, I'm about to paint the corner of my tv so I don't see the logo and I'll also paint my mute button red at that..

It's going to be a long week or so listening to Jeff. If Jeff is Jeff, he'll be irritating. When Stan wins the championship, Jeff may not be allowed to eat at the adult's table when he comes to dinner at Stan's.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Hold on. Did I read that we're going to be on ESPN all this series? Well, I'm about to paint the corner of my tv so I don't see the logo and I'll also paint my mute button red at that..

It's going to be a long week or so listening to Jeff. If Jeff is Jeff, he'll be irritating. When Stan wins the championship, Jeff may not be allowed to eat at the adult's table when he comes to dinner at Stan's.

At least he'll only need the medium booster seat then.

This wait is killing me.

*sigh*

It would be nice if JVG would just call the game NORMAL. Like, pretty much force himself to ignore the fact that his brother is coaching. No favoritism, no overcompensating, just... call the game like he usually does for west coast games.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

*sigh*

It would be nice if JVG would just call the game NORMAL. Like, pretty much force himself to ignore the fact that his brother is coaching. No favoritism, no overcompensating, just... call the game like he usually does for west coast games.

He still doesn't do a poor job calling the games. With the way the Magic have been playing so far, there aren't a whole lot of negative things to say. Plus, I always enjoy it when Jeff cracks on his brother.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

kinda hope we play LA now

2.jpg

http://welcometoorlando.bigcartel.com/

that shirt is ****en ledgendary

That would be a good tshirt to buy AFTER the playoffs. It would look pretty silly to wear that shirt if the Lakers knock us out again.