Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Leprechauns ECF GM1 5/16

quote:
Magic finally understood how to play them, that's going to be a key factor.

quote:
Now that they see what the Celtics are bringing

I find this hard to believe.

quote:
Originally posted by aJJa:

Hi

I m a Hedo fan. And i felt this. Now under pressure games started and Orlando can not use true balls. Vince is a great man. He scores a lot but he can not service the ball to the team and can not read the game as Hedo.

Vince is better than Hedo as personally but Hedo is better Orlando for success. Now 4th quarters and big matches are not easy to the Magic.

We saw, all man tried to make something but they couldnt because team has no brain, just strikers...

Sorry, i wanted to share my thoughts.

What language was that? Garbled English?

And you have no clue what you're talking about. Remember the Celtics beat the Magic three times in the playoffs last year. One loss and all the sudden Vince can not "service the ball"?

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:
Originally posted by aJJa:

Hi

I m a Hedo fan. And i felt this. Now under pressure games started and Orlando can not use true balls. Vince is a great man. He scores a lot but he can not service the ball to the team and can not read the game as Hedo.

Vince is better than Hedo as personally but Hedo is better Orlando for success. Now 4th quarters and big matches are not easy to the Magic.

We saw, all man tried to make something but they couldnt because team has no brain, just strikers...

Sorry, i wanted to share my thoughts.

What language was that? Garbled English?

And you have no clue what you're talking about. Remember the Celtics beat the Magic three times in the playoffs last year. One loss and all the sudden Vince can not "service the ball"?

so your trying to say Vince is a worse PLAYMAKER than HEDO?... in that case you are WRONG...

the reason we lost was because Dwight had a off night and so did Shard... and the fact is also that THEY WONT HAVE SUCH BAD NIGHTS AGAIN... and still we got soo close...

our guard play was good... and next game our whole team will be good.. and we'll get a win..

i still think we can win this series 4-2.....

Like I said... stop going to Dwight so much in the post in half court sets. Pick and roll Jameer with Dwight/Vince/Shard, Vince with Dwight/Jameer/Shard. Or even Gortat when he's in the game. Again, how is Dwight supposed to pass out of the post if they never double team? Maybe we just need harder cuts through the lane, because that's the only way it would happen.

And "start JJ" isn't PANIC talk. It's "oh-[bleep]-Barnes-can-barely-MOVE" talk. Start MP, start JJ, start Stuff, it doesn't matter, but Barnes is only a liability if he stays this hurt.

The more Vince the better, more MP/JJ, more pick and rolls, more pushing of the ball. Less Dwight in the post, less turnovers, less (or perhaps no) Barnes until he gets right. And if Dwight would worry more about being DPOY than getting his shots, that would be wonderful.

This needs to be VC & Jameer's series for us to win, I'm tellin' ya.

Don't forget everyone:

We lost game 1 to the Sixers last year.

The Sixers beat LA in Game 1 in the finals one year only to lose the next 4.

Nothing is over until we lose 4 games. Or we win 4 of them.

I'm still saying us in 6.

I will never panic after game 1 loss, be it on the road or at home. It's just one game and SO much can happen, be it chemistry, injuries or focus... just alot can happen.

I still got the faith.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Magic finally understood how to play them, that's going to be a key factor.

quote:
Now that they see what the Celtics are bringing

I find this hard to believe.

Don't worry so much, and enjoy the games.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I missed the game. Sounds like it was much like the Xmas day game.

After looking at the stats:

Magic shoot 41% overall and 23% from 3. Celtics shoot 45% and 43% and only won by 4.

Celtics are in trouble.

My sentiments exactly.

I don't like losing at home though. That was crappy.