Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Leprechauns ECF GM1 5/16

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Are we really not going to be on TNT the entire series? What the hell is that all about?

TNT has the Western Conference. ESPN has the east. Last year it was the opposite. I really hope that the Radio and Bright House HD matches up.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Are we really not going to be on TNT the entire series? What the hell is that all about?

TNT has the Western Conference. ESPN has the east. Last year it was the opposite. I really hope that the Radio and Bright House HD matches up.

That is seriously gayer than John Amaechi...

I'm more than a little worried, because the C's are rolling right now.

But if we lose, it won't be because of SVG, that guy gets his team prepared better than any coach in the league.

It will be interesting to see what Dwight can do against Boston's defense, and if they defend the 3 as well as they did against the Cavs.

The only head sheed should worry about getting in, is his own. See what he complained about and got a tech for last night? clear foul.

The rest can only be positive for Magic, more prepared than ever! People who are tipping Celtics to win, have the reason 'live by the three, die by the three'. Little do they realise this game is going to be won on the defensive end, and if magic can play that locktight defense they are capable of, even if they are not making the 'three', its going to be tuff for celtics to beat them.

Go Magic!

nice game thread Ramsde68 , love it!

this series is gonna be a tough battle

Jameer VS Rondo - probably cancels each other out

Vince VS Allen - Wild , depends on who shows up

Matt VS Paul - Matt Defense VS Paul Offense

Lewis VS Garnett - Lewis 3s VS Garnett 2s

Dwight VS Wallace/Big Baby - Battle of Fouls, hopefully Wallace misses his 3 point shot

Orlando - 92

Boston - 84

You know what I was going to say..Who gave you permission to start the game thread without a list..but after looking at the work and effort I have to stand up and clap..good job sir. Good job.

The big question is what Celtics team shows up, they looked great in their wins, but they lost some stinkers aswell...

Anyway we present a whole other challenge than the one-man-bands out of Miami and Cleveland, but you have got to respect their great play in these last three games.

Awesome posters. I have to jack them to post them on my Celtic-loving, Boston-living friend.

**** good stuff. Thanks for the dedication!