Sign in to follow this  
DwightJumps12'6"

Deeeetroit Dyaaaanasty

I'm glad the Pistons lost. I bet all those Detroit trolls are home in their trailer crying in their tv dinners listening to Kid Rock records.

The simple fact is that the Pistons thought they were so great that they didn't need to take any team in the East seriously and they paid dearly for it. If the team had any intelligence they would have remembered that this is the same Cavs team that almost beat them last year and were the main reason that the Pistons didn't have any energy left for the Heat. They didn't deserve to go to the Finals.

I don't think the Cavs as a team is that good. Lebron has been playing phenominal and I really like a couple of their younger players (Pavlovic, Gibson, and Varejeo) but I don't think they have NBA championship talent. They played weak teams in Washington (withouth their 2 best players) and the Nets and then played the Pistons who didn't take them seriously. The Spurs aren't going to make that mistake. Lebron isn't going to score 29 straight points on them. Popovich is way too smart for that and the Spurs don't take anyone lightly.

I'm not worried about it. We'll have the best frontcourt in the NBA, and good frontcourts win championships. Cleveland is about to see what the Magic will look like in a couple of years when they play the Spurs. lol

quote:
I'm not worried about it. We'll have the best frontcourt in the NBA, and good frontcourts win championships.

So true. Anyone Remember David Robinson an Tim Duncan