Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

What have we learned so far from the playoffs?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

smile_jameertongue.pngsmile_shardhappy.png

I've learned that both of the players pictured are much better in the playoffs than a certain absentee thread starter wanted to believe. Ok, I really didn't learn that. Perhaps he did.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

I learned that although Gerald Wallace and Josh Smith are both extremely gifted athletes, Gerald will hustle on every play regardless of the score or how the series is going, and Smith is a quiter.

This is sad, but true. I don't normally call players quitters or heartless, but Josh was a punk the whole series.

Couldn't agree more

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

I learned that although Gerald Wallace and Josh Smith are both extremely gifted athletes, Gerald will hustle on every play regardless of the score or how the series is going, and Smith is a quiter.

This is sad, but true. I don't normally call players quitters or heartless, but Josh was a punk the whole series.

I normally don't either, but that is because I don't remember seeing a star player neg himself out of a series like Josh did. In the first quarter of the first game he did his usual angry man act when he scored ten points in the first 10 minutes, then . . .

I can't even count all the times I saw him walking back to the defensive end.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

we just learned that whoever gets joe johnson will be getting him at discounted rate because of what the magic did to him....

And I Hope Otis's no longer has an interest in this fan hater. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Apparently according to Cleveland fans if you sweep your way to the ECF you are going to lose.

Cavs Lebron Fans better watchout, If they keep losing they won't even sniff the ECF's.

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Apparently according to Cleveland fans if you sweep your way to the ECF you are going to lose.

I was going to say something like that.

So, now that I know the outcome, Magic is supposedly going to loose in the ECF, I can enjoy the games without expectation.

I learned that I'm just REALLY happy that the Orlando Magic aren't in the Western Conference playoffs.

Which actually wouldn't make much geographical sense.. but you know what I mean.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

smile_jameertongue.pngsmile_shardhappy.png

I've learned that both of the players pictured are much better in the playoffs than a certain absentee thread starter wanted to believe. Ok, I really didn't learn that. Perhaps he did.

If you are referring to me...I have. I am pleasantly surprised at Jameer's play so far in these playoffs. On the other hand, I had a feeling Rashard would show up.