Sign in to follow this  
Chase

So were supposed to LOSE in order to be a Champion????

I can't believe what im reading around the internet and hearing on tv. Everyone is saying the teams we are playing are easy so thats why were sweeping? LMAO

So what are we supposed to do? Lose the next two games so we know what it's like to lose so when we drop a game or 2 against the Cavs in the ECF(Which we will) we don't panic?

Are people forgetting what we went through last year?

1st round-6 games

2nd round-7 games

3rd round-6 games

So the Cavs are going to automatically going to win because they CHOKED against the bulls and got OWNED at home?????????

And Just becuase it happened to the Cavs last year it's supposed to happen to us this year?

NEWS FLASH TO THE WORLD

THE ORLANDO MAGIC IS NOT LAST YEAR'S CAVS

Lets get this series over with start the ECF.

Get ready for an intense Series Magic Family

I can't believe what im reading around the internet and hearing on tv. Everyone is saying the teams we are playing are easy so thats why were sweeping? LMAO

So what are we supposed to do? Lose the next two games so we know what it's like to lose so when we drop a game or 2 against the Cavs in the ECF(Which we will) we don't panic?

1st round-6 games

2nd round-7 games

3rd round-6 games

So the Cavs are going to automatically going to win because they CHOKED against the bulls and got OWNED at home?????????

And Just becuase it happened to the Cavs last year it's supposed to happen to us this year?

NEWS FLASH TO THE WORLD

me...svg...and several other magic fans said the same thing at the same time....

obviously we are going to keep going for these wins and igg all this media stupidity...the magic are the only team that lose for winning...

I heard that on the radio...lol... All the sudden winning, is a bad thing??? Yet last year when it was Cleveland, they were sweeping their way to an NBA championship. People are comparing us to the Cavs of last year, but the thing is we dont have a any mismatch problems against the cavs or Boston. So not the same situation. The next round will be tough, but to say they cant compete because they are winning to much is absurd.

I also just heard on ESPN radio that the Cavs have the best bench and best defense in the NBA. No mention of Orlando. I don't know who it was, but for him to say that like it was 100% fact was nuts. Cleveland does have a good bench and good defense, but so does Orlando, and I think it's very debateable at the very least.

the magic are a victim of their own success playing so well that they make their opponents look like college teams

If we had dropped any of the 7 games that we've played all we would hear is how we can't take care of business and that we're not mentally tough enough to win it all

Meanwhile I just heard magic Johnson praise his lakers for barely beating a jazz team that has injury problems

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

1st round-6 games

2nd round-7 games

3rd round-6 games

NEWS FLASH TO THE WORLD

I'd be pretty upset to, especially because you guys are playing best basketball in the playoffs so far, but people are gonna talk and say what they are gonna say, they have their own opinions. I wanna know how the cavs choked against Chicago, I thought we beat them in 5 games.

please don't take this post offensive. I'm not here to cause trouble, just to talk basketball.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4ever:

I'd be pretty upset to, especially because you guys are playing best basketball in the playoffs so far, but people are gonna talk and say what they are gonna say, they have their own opinions. I wanna know how the cavs choked against Chicago, I thought we beat them in 5 games.

please don't take this post offensive. I'm not here to cause trouble, just to talk basketball.

Don't take this thread (or 90% of this forum's threads) seriously. This was just a reaction to a very poor suggestion by Doris Burke.

The Cavs didn't choke at all. Apparently, because you guys didn't sweep, you're labeled chokers.

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4ever:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

1st round-6 games

2nd round-7 games

3rd round-6 games

NEWS FLASH TO THE WORLD

When I said choked I mean all the Cavs/Media is hateing on us that we swept a Bobcat team that had no offense. But the Bobcats>Chicago and yet the Cavs dropped a game to them and almost lost at home to them. Yet no one took notice.

Honestly tho did you want to lose that 1 game or did you want to win all 4/Sweep? Don't you want to win every game you have left against Boston or hope to lose another that you hope it brings the Cavs closer?

Makes no sense

Sorry if I offended you