Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

LOL discount on tickets for hawk fans in game 4 LOL

**** the fans that were booing their own team. Remember when the Magic got booed after Game 1 vs the 76ers last year? People are so insufferably stupid. I'm eating Cheerios.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

**** the fans that were booing their own team. Remember when the Magic got booed after Game 1 vs the 76ers last year? People are so insufferably stupid. I'm eating Cheerios.

Big difference s that theAtlanta fans have had to watc their team play heartless basketball for three games (although the Magic did rip the heart out.) But, for example, Josh Smith barely making up the court to get into offensive set after a made basket at the 10:24 mark in first quartre is unacceptable. Fans should never boo for losing, but they have every right to boo for no effort.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

Big difference s that theAtlanta fans have had to watc their team play heartless basketball for three games (although the Magic did rip the heart out.) But, for example, Josh Smith barely making up the court to get into offensive set after a made basket at the 10:24 mark in first quartre is unacceptable. Fans should never boo for losing, but they have every right to boo for no effort.

Exactly. I would never boo the team but some of these guys aren't even being professional enough to show up. Walking up the court and pouting? And this is following a 7 game series with the depleted Bucks.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

I'm going for it...hitting the road by 1 for tonight's game. The Hawks are selling $53 tickets for $20. Too good to pass up! I'm sporting my lucky Rashard jersey.

dude look harder. I just got lower bowl tickets, section 120 row K (few rows behind the hoop) for $15 on stubhub. AMAZING to say the least. Atlanta fans suck!

This is ridiculous. On Stubhub this morning, I saw lower bowl for less than $50 and floor seats under basket near bench for less than $80.