Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by Darthmagic:

In addition, Doc needs to unleash mighty midget. He's the only guy in their bench that can both stretch the floor and attack the hoop. They really need his scoring.

He's a liability defensively and also offensively because of his awful shot selection. Not only that, but Rondo has been so **** good there's no reason to play Nate at all.

I pointed this out when Nate was talking about joining a contender... the dude provides nothing. Eddie House at least could hit those dagger 3s. That trade was really, REALLY bad.

Spontaneous Nate Robinson isn't even worthy of the amazing nickname we gave him, at least not anymore. Although it is still a great "exclamation" phrase, I may have to shift over to using "For the love of Mookie Blaylock" exclusively, for the forseeable future.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

In addition, Doc needs to unleash mighty midget. He's the only guy in their bench that can both stretch the floor and attack the hoop. They really need his scoring.

He's a liability defensively and also offensively because of his awful shot selection. Not only that, but Rondo has been so **** good there's no reason to play Nate at all.

I pointed this out when Nate was talking about joining a contender... the dude provides nothing. Eddie House at least could hit those dagger 3s. That trade was really, REALLY bad.

You could put him in when Mo is out there. Mo doesn't play defense ever and doesn't hit shots in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

You could put him in when Mo is out there. Mo doesn't play defense ever and doesn't hit shots in the playoffs.

SadMoWillams.gif

quote:

quote:

The Celtics needed an injection of youth at the deadline and all Ainge could come up with was Nate Robinson. I was pretty relieved when they came away with him. Boston is lucky that the team has come alive in the playoffs after sleepwalking through the regular season

If Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett could somehow get it going, this series would be the Celtics for the taking.

quote:
Originally posted by Progfrog:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

smile_shardhappy.png

hehe , 2 hit combos with one them being a flop (the second hit is DEFINITELY a flop!)

Boston looking fine, but with foul trouble on their bigs. LBJ, not so much. Plenty of time still...