quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

quote:

quote:

Carlos Arroyo is a free agent this summer and a perfect fit for the Magic. This year he has proven again that he can start in an NBA team a do a decent job.

You mean there is a chance that the Heat won't want him back after his borderline allstar season?

Emory, you are maybe right ! Carlos FG% was .475 and was second only to CP3 in assist/TO ratio. Not bad ... ha? I hope Carlos goes to another team next year, but I doubt that Riley is stupid enough to let him go! Carlos wants to stay over there where he has his home and family though!

And yet you are suggesting that the Magic should look at picking him up to be Jameer's backup. Why is that?

Right, because obviously Orlando is the better team! Besides, Jameer (as always) will get injured and Arroyo will again have a chance to start for a championship team.

That is the only way Arroyo could start for a championship team. Despite his HOF caliber assist to turnover ratio...

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Somehow my argument Jameer and Gortat plus exemption for Chris Paul and filler doesn't seem so one sided anymore.

Yes, it does. For so many reasons.

Not the least of which is the fact that that isn't even a legal trade.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Carlos Arroyo is a free agent this summer and a perfect fit for the Magic. This year he has proven again that he can start in an NBA team a do a decent job.

You mean there is a chance that the Heat won't want him back after his borderline allstar season?

Emory, you are maybe right ! Carlos FG% was .475 and was second only to CP3 in assist/TO ratio. Not bad ... ha? I hope Carlos goes to another team next year, but I doubt that Riley is stupid enough to let him go! Carlos wants to stay over there where he has his home and family though!

I miss you guys... icon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Dooling, Keyon

You know what, I'll buy that. I'll also buy the Duhon talk.

I like Dooling but not Duhon.

how can you not like duhon for a backup point?

Do you realize how limited our options are?

Yes, I do. But I like Dooling defense more than Duhon beside he isn't a good shooter.

quote:

The real question is ... is Ball Junkie actually Carlos Arroyo? Chew on that one for a minute, guys and gals.

BallJunkie is a better player, he is Travis Dienner.

quote:

quote:

The real question is ... is Ball Junkie actually Carlos Arroyo? Chew on that one for a minute, guys and gals.

You mean Lucky Charms?

quote:

quote:

quote:

You mean Lucky Charms?

Look like him but this is the real BJ shrek.jpg

quote:

Soul Bro between Dooling and Duhon who you pick and Why?

That's a tough one. I like both. I think Duhon is more of a pg while Key is a tweener. I think Key brings more energy and defense but could not run the offense as a starter ... assuming Meer will inevitably get hurt at some point next year. So that probably means I'd ultimately choose Duhon. Another factor here is we all know Otis likes Duhon a lot. He also likes CJ Watson a lot. My guess is we end up with one of them.

quote:

quote:

Soul Bro between Dooling and Duhon who you pick and Why?

That's a tough one. I like both. I think Duhon is more of a pg while Key is a tweener. I think Key brings more energy and defense but could not run the offense as a starter ... assuming Meer will inevitably get hurt at some point next year. So that probably means I'd ultimately choose Duhon. Another factor here is we all know Otis likes Duhon a lot. He also likes CJ Watson a lot. My guess is we end up with one of them.

I like Dooling because like you said he brings energy and defense , but agree with you that Duhon will be better in case thay Meer get hurt. Good point.