Sign in to follow this  
ninjapj

Dwight still talking about the refs..

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

I'd hate to lose him for game 1 over some bs. But we've already played the first series without him. But there's definitely a fine already for just these comments.

Anyone else find it funny when they show the highlights of game 4: they analyze the fouls, discuss how a couple aren't fouls, but its still dwights' fault due to what happened earlier in the game.

That's all they're talking about on every sports show I've watched today..He has drawn to much attention to himself..The refs are looking for anything to call on him..

When somebody says something, things start happening. If nobody says anything, things continue to stay the way they are.

During the game, Dwight should shut his mouth.

Between games, SVG & the Magic organization should be racking up fines daily...and if they won't protect their franchise, then Dwight should continue calling them out on his own much harsher than this!

I don't think the % of calls going against him are as rediculous as some, but they are a contributing factor to his season long struggles, and it's obvious teams are game planning to get him in foul trouble.

Either make this such a story the refs have to tighten up or continue watching your star player watch the game from the bench!

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

During the game, Dwight should shut his mouth.

Between games, SVG & the Magic organization should be racking up fines daily...and if they won't protect their franchise, then Dwight should continue calling them out on his own much harsher than this!

I don't think the % of calls going against him are as rediculous as some, but they are a contributing factor to his season long struggles, and it's obvious teams are game planning to get him in foul trouble.

Either make this such a story the refs have to tighten up or continue watching your star player watch the game from the bench!

I agree, I think Otis and even DeVos if need be should send in a video of the bs calls, and file a complaint..I hate to see Dwight draw more attention to himself at this point. I don't think anything positive can come from it..

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

He should shut up , didnt stern saying hes going to start handing out suspensions?

we live in a free ****ing country

he can vent if he wants

why don't you shutup since you want to be a communist

quote:
Personally, I think it sucks how Dwight is treated, but it is really helping the team for him to be suspended a game? Sometimes you just have to suck it up and go on.

Nobody's getting suspended. Stern's all bluster. He'd draw a lot of heat for banning star-players (or any players) for speaking their minds. That's never really been tried in pro-sports, and that little troll doesn't have the balls to be the first.

How can he not complain? The way he was treated in that series was just not right.

And **** all you hater's who want Dwight to stay quiet.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:

He should shut up , didnt stern saying hes going to start handing out suspensions?

he can vent if he wants

You really don't know how the NBA works, do you?

Why don't you go to your job and tell your boss he and his associates are doing an awful job and screwing him over. Then go tell him to go **** himself. See how "free" this country really is.

Denton just wrote an article and spoke of how angry Dwight is about his treatment..

quote:
REACTION: Howard put on a happy face in the postgame news conference, focusing his words on the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:

he can vent if he wants

You really don't know how the NBA works, do you?

Why don't you go to your job and tell your boss he and his associates are doing an awful job and screwing him over. Then go tell him to go **** himself. See how "free" this country really is.

really cause that's the same? LMAO! Without the players stern is an old unemployed retirement home dbag

when ben wallace was winning his dpoy's, he was getting away with stuff that would be illegal if he was on the street...if dwight received a modicum of the respect ben got from the refs, he would have owned the bobcats like he has always done.

So...seriously, what is the league's obsession with limiting Howard's playing time? Are they trying to send the message that he needs to move to a larger market to get some respect, or what? All I know is that I have no respect for that little troll, David Stern.

All I saw that 4th game was Dwight comitting stupid a** fouls and then yelling at Stan after the game. Grow up Dwight, because you're going to lose respect from your fans if you keep acting like a child.

I was listening to "The Sports RX w The Shot Dr." today, and a listener called in and said that a lot of Dwight's issues usually are broken down and eliminated at the college level. Maybe Dwight missed a valuable lesson by coming out early.