quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I watched games 1 and 2 of the Orlando/Charlotte series, and I gotta say, that crowd is terrible as far as making noise and being heard.

I honestly could not even tell they were there. Every basket brought on cheers and claps and as soon as the other team inbounded the ball, they were silent.

Amway is an old building with terrible acoustics. It's impossible to gauge how loud it is in the building from watching on TV.

My brother was at game 1 and I asked him about the noise while I was watching the game. He said it was extremely loud in the arena but you really couldn't tell by watching it on tv. So apparently it is pretty deceptive.

You can't tell crwd noise on the tv at amway.

Did you just summarize what Kberto/Emory just said...?

Not really. You see the thing is that you really can't tell crown noise in Amway on the TV. It just doesn't translate that well.

Crown noise in Amway isn't good if you are on TV. It simply doesn't translate very well.

See the thing is, the crow noise doesn't translate well to TV from Amway. That's all.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I watched games 1 and 2 of the Orlando/Charlotte series, and I gotta say, that crowd is terrible as far as making noise and being heard.

I honestly could not even tell they were there. Every basket brought on cheers and claps and as soon as the other team inbounded the ball, they were silent.

Amway is an old building with terrible acoustics. It's impossible to gauge how loud it is in the building from watching on TV.

My brother was at game 1 and I asked him about the noise while I was watching the game. He said it was extremely loud in the arena but you really couldn't tell by watching it on tv. So apparently it is pretty deceptive.

Not really. You see the thing is that you really can't tell crown noise in Amway on the TV. It just doesn't translate that well.

Crown noise in Amway isn't good if you are on TV. It simply doesn't translate very well.

See the thing is, the crow noise doesn't translate well to TV from Amway. That's all.

I think the point you guys are missing is that noise at Amway doesn't translate well on TV. It has something to do with something I call "acoustics"....

Okay so i guess Amway is as loud as any other normal arena (OKC not included, that place is nuts), but the acoustics are just bad so it seems a bit more muted on TV??

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think the point you guys are missing is that noise at Amway doesn't translate well on TV. It has something to do with something I call "acoustics"....

quote:
Okay so i guess Amway is as loud as any other normal arena (OKC not included, that place is nuts), but the acoustics are just bad so it seems a bit more muted on TV??

The issue is that the noise that the cword makes doesn't translate well from the Amway, through to the TV in one's living room.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The issue is that the noise that the cword makes doesn't translate well from the Amway, through to the TV in one's living room.

The real issue is the crowd noise fails to transmit itself through the TV's due to the Amway arena's lack of transmittance. What?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The real issue is the crowd noise fails to transmit itself through the TV's due to the Amway arena's lack of transmittance. What?

See, the issue is the transference of the crwdo noise from the Amways to the spearkerbox on the TV set is less than ideal.

Don't know if you guys know this but back in the older days of the Magic when it was the O-Rena, we use to get complaints from other teams about how loud it was. We used extremely loud speakers and with how on top of the court the fans are it led to the place just being insane.

I believe as Magic Fans we expect to win every game. Even tho its not realistic when we go to games we expect blowouts so when were in a tight one thats when were loud.