Chase

Joakim Noah needs to be in a Magic Jersey

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by noypi_magic:

well chicago wouldnt agree to a gortat/noah straight swap so we try to sell high on meer. i like hinrich in being a defensive pg with good size with some shooting which we always require.

then we will have a barnes and noah as our bad *** skinny enforcers.

Unbelievable fail dude.

Meer is far more valuable than anyone in that entire scenario.

i think the bigger fail would get getting noah here, he gets abused by every big man in the league, even shard at times....SHARD.

that's enough of that.

Alright. This thread ends right here.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by noypi_magic:

well chicago wouldnt agree to a gortat/noah straight swap so we try to sell high on meer. i like hinrich in being a defensive pg with good size with some shooting which we always require.

then we will have a barnes and noah as our bad *** skinny enforcers.

Unbelievable fail dude.

Meer is far more valuable than anyone in that entire scenario.

i think the bigger fail would get getting noah here, he gets abused by every big man in the league, even shard at times....SHARD.

that's enough of that.

Alright. This thread ends right here.

lol get getting, how about would be getting. too late now.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Leoben:

I have question for guys wanting to get Noah, are you gonna bench Dwight or trade him ?

Are you implying that Joakim Noah is better than Dwight Howard?

That statement alone deserves a ban, get to work mods.

No, it was a joke made to imply that there is no place for Noah in Magic roaster, no place at all.

I know people sometimes write really stupid things in trade talks but taking seriously bench/trade D12 becouse of Noah ? icon_wink.gif

BTW explanation why no place on the roaster despite I belive it's pretty obvious.

If you Bring Noah center that wants starter role, starter minutes and soon nice starter sallary you have to put him somewhere in the lineup and payroll, Gotcha ! I guess some people didn't bother to think so far icon_wink.gif

Noah can't play PF, unless next to C (or rather fake C) with a lot of outside game like big Z, Brad Miller, Okur, Nenad Krstic etc.

He can't shoot, don't have high post game so no playing with D12 together, even if, you would keep Shard 20 mil $ on bench for half of the time and give no playing time for RA and Bass ? Forget about Shard playing SF.

Noah contract is expiring after next season and he'll be looking for fat paychecks in next 4 to 5 years which Orlando can't give.

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Osceola:

Joakim Noah is a scrub who runs his mouth much more off the court than he could ever deliver on it. He got spun up and made look foolish by a 38 year old Shaq who just missed two months of action, and he still is running his mouth. He should stop talking and stick to his geico commercials

Dude one spin move and your going nuts that explains it all Noah did what he had to do and backed up all the trash talk, lets see how much you get to talk in chi town the bulls proved they can play with the cavs .

quote:
Originally posted by BALLER51:

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Osceola:

Joakim Noah is a scrub who runs his mouth much more off the court than he could ever deliver on it. He got spun up and made look foolish by a 38 year old Shaq who just missed two months of action, and he still is running his mouth. He should stop talking and stick to his geico commercials

Dude one spin move and your going nuts that explains it all Noah did what he had to do and backed up all the trash talk, lets see how much you get to talk in chi town the bulls proved they can play with the cavs .

the bulls can topple the cavs right now and i still wouldn't take noah here.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I have question for guys wanting to get Noah, are you gonna bench Dwight or trade him ?

No, it was a joke made to imply that there is no place for Noah in Magic roaster, no place at all.

I know people sometimes write really stupid things in trade talks but taking seriously bench/trade D12 becouse of Noah ? icon_wink.gif

BTW explanation why no place on the roaster despite I belive it's pretty obvious.

If you Bring Noah center that wants starter role, starter minutes and soon nice starter sallary you have to put him somewhere in the lineup and payroll, Gotcha ! I guess some people didn't bother to think so far icon_wink.gif

Noah can't play PF, unless next to C (or rather fake C) with a lot of outside game like big Z, Brad Miller, Okur, Nenad Krstic etc.

He can't shoot, don't have high post game so no playing with D12 together, even if, you would keep Shard 20 mil $ on bench for half of the time and give no playing time for RA and Bass ? Forget about Shard playing SF.

Noah contract is expiring after next season and he'll be looking for fat paychecks in next 4 to 5 years which Orlando can't give.

It's evident you don't watch the Bulls hardly ever. Noah isn't a starting center. He's just a starting center on the Bulls because they have nothing. He's not going out and getting fat paychecks from anyone, unless Al Davis decides to buy an NBA team.

there will be more gator fans, which will lead to widespread gayness throughout the new arena. Is that really what you all want?

is it?

gator fans in their big stupid mud trucks, spitting tobacco all over the floor and rubbing up on their sisters in front of everyone? Because that is what would happen if noah ever put on a magic jersey.

Anyone that thinks that Noah wouldn't be a good contributor in a Magic uniform is a little out of touch with reality. He plays extremely hard. He is an excellent passer. He's a fantastic rebounder and a good defender when not asked to play a guy one-on-one that outweighs him by a hundred pounds. Plus, he has a bit of a nasty streak that I like.

For the record, I'm a Seminoles fan and I despised Noah in college.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's evident you don't watch the Bulls hardly ever. Noah isn't a starting center. He's just a starting center on the Bulls because they have nothing. He's not going out and getting fat paychecks from anyone, unless Al Davis decides to buy an NBA team.

He should get bigger contract than Gortat, easily. I won't be suprised with something over 10 mil per year if his next season will be a little better from current one.

That's the money centers got paid in NBA. And I consider this way to fat for Magic wallet especially for backup behind best center in the league.

And there are many teams in NBA with similar or bigger deficits at center position. He may not be starting center in most of the teams but he will look for it and he should find it too, if he would play any other position that would be different.

emory889 still he could be only Dwight Howard backup with minutes that Gortat have now but for bigger money, he wouldn't be good contributor becouse he wouldn't get a chance.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He should get bigger contract than Gortat, easily. I won't be suprised with something over 10 mil per year if his next season will be a little better from current one.

That's the money centers got paid in NBA. And I consider this way to fat for Magic wallet especially for backup behind best center in the league.

And there are many teams in NBA with similar or bigger deficits at center position. He may not be starting center in most of the teams but he will look for it and he should find it too, if he would play any other position that would be different.

emory889 still he could be only Dwight Howard backup with minutes that Gortat have now but for bigger money, he wouldn't be good contributor becouse he wouldn't get a chance.

He wouldn't get a bigger contract than Gortat. Gortat may have underachieved this year, but remember when he got that contract he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Emory, I don't know if you meant me or not, but I'm not saying Joakim can't contribute. I'm just saying he isn't a starting caliber center, which means he would actually be perfect here if he knows his role.