Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
The Cavs aren't having a problem running the floor. Obviously, they are slow at the Center position, but backcourt defense has been killing us.

If your Centers can't get back into their set defense, breaking your guards off the dribble is an automatic 2 especially if you only have 4 vs 5 guys.

Basically transition.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

WHERE ARE THE CAVS FANS NOW?

Uhhh, it's one game. Some of you guys ride the most ridiculous roller coaster of emotion.

Anytime the team your playing gets 27 points from a role player, you're probably going to lose.

Hinrich scored 27 point...on 12 shots. Almost all of them came with a defender challenging the shot. The guy was unconscious.

If Deng, Rose and Hinrich score 78 points again, this won't be the only time Chicago beats Cleveland.

Seriously, Thuglife is by far the worst poster on this site. If there was a way we could vote him off the forum, survivor style, we would do it.

Rose and Hinrich were making everything it seemed like.

Good for the bulls fans though, now they'll get eliminated in 5, while proving all the analists/fans who said 'bring out the brooms' wrong.

I cannot believe how "out-of-his-mind" D Rose played. I guess Cavs fans now know how it feels for the other side in those countless nights when LeBron just simply cannot miss.

Also, Noah is so important for that Bulls team. He went out, the Cavs came very close. He came back, disrupted a pass, got an offensive board. He does all the little things and puts all the effort Miller does not.

Taj Gibson has been a pleasant surprise, kind of like a young Joe Smith.

I have to recognize though that Mo played also very good yesterday. He and LeBron kept the game close, with Shaq, Parker, West, Moon, Varejao playing all like crap.

If the Bulls can pull G4 off, it might be an amazing series. Seems this teams can compete.

Magic just said LeBron will be the best player in the NBA for the next 15 years.

Ouch... a 40 year old LeBron being the best player in the league?

quote:
Originally posted by cavs4life06:

ya, guys wasn't that from last year???? lol

Also just foreshadowing the future my friend.