Sign in to follow this  
Malachi

Cavs vs Bulls

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

I assure moon will never have a big game like that again.

right AnotherCavsFan?

He has some pretty good stats. Pretty decent.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/...e_by_game_stats.html

How can someone be healthy at 6'8" 200 lbs?

I'm 6'3" 190... I feel like I could explode him if he tried going to the basket on me.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFan4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

I assure moon will never have a big game like that again.

right AnotherCavsFan?

He has some pretty good stats. Pretty decent.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/...e_by_game_stats.html

For a second I thought someone hacked my acccount! you have the same sig as me!

Anybody else notice when the Bulls cut the game to 3 points with a couple minutes left and the next possession for the Cavs Lebron set his pivot foot, then stepped under his man with the other foot while taking a good 5 foot stride to leave his pivot foot, hitting that ridiculous 18foot jump shot that extended CLE's lead to 5pts and never got any tighter?

How was that not called a travel?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I can't imagine a more miserable feeling than having Jamario Moon contribute against your team.

Try having Rafer Alston score 26 points in game 4 of the ECF. smile_flush.gif

Moon had a surprising stroke in last nights game but it's hard to feel that bad for the Bulls.

They had 50+ points in the paint, 13 offensive rebounds, 20 more shots than the Cavs and only 4 TO's. To think they lost by 10, with all that in their favor, is a testament to how superior Cleveland is (or maybe how bad the Bulls are). icon_razz.gif

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

quote:

I can't imagine a more miserable feeling than having Jamario Moon contribute against your team.

Moon had a surprising stroke in last nights game but it's hard to feel that bad for the Bulls.

They had 50+ points in the paint, 13 offensive rebounds, 20 more shots than the Cavs and only 4 TO's. To think they lost by 10, with all that in their favor, is a testament to how superior Cleveland is (or maybe how bad the Bulls are). icon_razz.gif

or testament to how bad cleveland's interior defense is maybe? how do you give up that much in the paint to a very small bulls team? I hope that this is just this series or just the bulls being that good for the cavs sake... if you give up that much to the magic you loose... easily...

quote:
Originally posted by TampaTony:

quote:

quote:

or testament to how bad cleveland's interior defense is maybe? how do you give up that much in the paint to a very small bulls team? I hope that this is just this series or just the bulls being that good for the cavs sake... if you give up that much to the magic you loose... easily...

Its the Shaq effect he only played 15 minutes in the game because he had foul trouble, Cavs have the best interior defense in the paint when Shaq is on the floor. And if you were to tell me that a team had 13 offensive rebounds and 20 more shots then there opponent and they lost I would say the other team was playing great defense. Anything the Cavs do go or bad Im not gonna count for them in this series, they still have to get everyone incorporated and fix some things up mainly turnovers and transition D.

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Its the Shaq effect he only played 15 minutes in the game because he had foul trouble, Cavs have the best interior defense in the paint when Shaq is on the floor. And if you were to tell me that a team had 13 offensive rebounds and 20 more shots then there opponent and they lost I would say the other team was playing great defense. Anything the Cavs do go or bad Im not gonna count for them in this series, they still have to get everyone incorporated and fix some things up mainly turnovers and transition D.

50+ points in the paint= great defense? lol... ok... and the cavs won because you have lebron which is sad because you should be winning these games easily... as much as you guys want to make it out like the bulls are good, they're not... they have Rose and that's it. Noah is a spark plug but he should be getting dominated by shaq but shaq is out of shape even with loosing 20 lbs. I can't wait to see how our pick and roll destroys him...

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by nbafan4life12:

quote:

quote:

quote:

50+ points in the paint= great defense? lol... ok... and the cavs won because you have lebron which is sad because you should be winning these games easily... as much as you guys want to make it out like the bulls are good, they're not... they have Rose and that's it. Noah is a spark plug but he should be getting dominated by shaq but shaq is out of shape even with loosing 20 lbs. I can't wait to see how our pick and roll destroys him...

I forgot all defense is played in the paint, did you not read the part about Shaq? Him not in the game is the reason why they scored in the paint. Shaq played 15 minutes Noah played 41 minutes and Shaq is clearly not in game shape. He looks real good early in the games and looks tired late and thats directly linked to not being able to touch a ball for 6 weeks. Once he gets his wind back he will be good, we dont need him for the entire game only 25-30 minutes. As for Lebron how is it sad? He scored 40 on 23 shots thats efficient it would have been a different story if he was going one on 5 which he didnt or took 25-30 shots but he didnt. The Cavs helped set him to play one on one instead of him dribbling at the top of the key and jacking up a jumper. And he did get help from Shaq who had 8 pts and 7 rebs in 15 minutes, 14 pts from Jamison, 12 pts and 6 assists from Mo(no turnovers) and the bench produced.