Sign in to follow this  
DaveCorzineLives!

Mark Jackson Just said We have Matchup Issues. PANIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Seventh Seal:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

You must all be seeing something I'm not with regards to that LeBron gif. The guy responded as casually as possible to Wade winning the award. What do you expect him to do, hop up and down with excitement?

When Wade lifts the trophy everyone in the image claps, except for Lebron who has his arms completely downward; when Wade turns around, Lebron claps three times in a very hypocritical way. The GIF speaks for itself.

you guys find the weirdest ways to make lebron look bad... i dont like him either... but that dont mean u guys gotta hate him in everything...

what the hell is he sopoz to do?... hes casual, possibly a lil tired after the game...

lol.. anyways....

Marc Jackson is a complete dik.... but whatever he says dont matter, we gonna win Bobcats 4-1, Atlanta 4-1, then Cavs 4-3

quote:
Originally posted by LeBroncious:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

espn's M.O is to hate on the magic lmao

It's not as if they love the Cavs either. Do they like LeBron? Yes. The city of Cleveland? Or the team? Hell no.

Every week or so I get to go to the ESPN.com homepage and see an article about LeBron leaving or even the ridiculous image of him in a Knicks uniform.

Orlando is not going to lose to Charlotte. It's best to just ignore idiots like Jackson and certainly Jeff Van Gundy. These guys just like to hear themselves talk.

The Magic might drop 1 game and maybe 2 in a fluke scenario but there's not a chance in hell anyone is keeping these two (Cleveland and Orlando) from matching up against each other in the ECF.

ESPN is the TMZ of the sports world. They have personalities instead of reporters and they talk about a lot of things that have absolutely nothing to do with sports. If they didn't broadcast actual games, they would be the G4 network.

I stopped caring what anyone associated with that network says a long time ago.

QFT

quote:
Originally posted by The Seventh Seal:

Lebron claps three times in a very hypocritical way.

How was it hypocritical? I'd really like to know how you "clap hypocritically".

It seems like people either love or hate LeBron, because they've been forced to make a decision. Nothing is that black and white. Bron is a pompous jerk sometimes, but he's not that bad of a guy.

I thought it was more funny because the camera is focused on LeBron and you think he's going to get presented with the mvp trophy, then it quickly zooms to wade raising the trophy lol.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

You must all be seeing something I'm not with regards to that LeBron gif. The guy responded as casually as possible to Wade winning the award. What do you expect him to do, hop up and down with excitement?

How does Lebron's ******* taste?

On a serious note, The gif is just funny because it focuses on Lebron, and then all of a sudden shows D-Wade holding the trophy. The story of his life, basically.

Really had nothing to do with the way Lebron was acting.

Hopefully this happens in the ECF this year.

quote:

quote:

It's not as if they love the Cavs either. Do they like LeBron? Yes. The city of Cleveland? Or the team? Hell no.

Every week or so I get to go to the ESPN.com homepage and see an article about LeBron leaving or even the ridiculous image of him in a Knicks uniform.

Orlando is not going to lose to Charlotte. It's best to just ignore idiots like Jackson and certainly Jeff Van Gundy. These guys just like to hear themselves talk.

The Magic might drop 1 game and maybe 2 in a fluke scenario but there's not a chance in hell anyone is keeping these two (Cleveland and Orlando) from matching up against each other in the ECF.

ESPN is the TMZ of the sports world. They have personalities instead of reporters and they talk about a lot of things that have absolutely nothing to do with sports. If they didn't broadcast actual games, they would be the G4 network.

Congratulations. You are now the smartest Cavs fan on the forum.

smile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gif

Yay. smile_crabwalk.gifsmile_bigparty.gifsmile_bigparty.gif

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

quote:

Is that kind of like being the smartest kid on the short-bus?

Seriously though, I like that post, LeBronicus. Kudos.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

quote:

quote:

Is that kind of like being the smartest kid on the short-bus?

Seriously though, I like that post, LeBronicus. Kudos.

good post cavs fan. when disney bought abc/espn it turned into drama central, i wish someone can show up and remake the old sportscenter from a decade or so ago, you know... sports.