Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

It's amazing how overconfident most of y'all are....

It's going to be an ugly series. Lots of foul trouble. Dwight and Vince are going to carry us.

We can easily be tied at 2-2, but I think we will win in 6

I already said it. We're winning the championship. Don't worry about it.

This team feels better than last year. Sure, that's not a guarantee, but it's better than nothing.

If only we were, I don't know, the defending Eastern Conference champions that have received no respect all year. Then we'd have something to prove....

I'm slightly surprised as well actually. I think we should win and I think everyone should expect us to win but I kind of get this vibe around here that this is going to be a cake walk and I'm not sure why people feel that way.

The last time we played we lost and they didn't have Gerald Wallace, before that we needed overtime, and the time before that we won by 5 and I think that might have been Jackson's first or one of his first games with the team. I don't think this series is going to be a joke, I expect a hard series and would be surprised if we finished it in less than 6 games. What I am comfortable with is the SVG will be saying the same things so I know our guys won't take them lightly.

I'm pretty confident, but the rest of the world sure ain't. It seems already we are everyone top pick of the first round for an upset. I just can't wait to get this started.....for some reason I think VC is gonna kind of explode.

quote:
Originally posted by Guitarzan:

I'm pretty confident, but the rest of the world sure ain't. It seems already we are everyone top pick of the first round for an upset.

What? I know ESPN is full of haters and all, but mostly I've seen them picking us to beat the bobcats (except for Skip Clueless)

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

It's amazing how overconfident most of y'all are....

Considering alot of you are the same ones that flip out after any loss.

TRUE, but we already know this collective is Delonte West...

What you apparently don't know is that not even a god could help Charlotte & Atl...

If the defending conference champions and current #2 seed who have won 20 out of the last 23 shouldn't be confident of their chances in round 1 against a team they generally dominate, who should be confident?