Sign in to follow this  
GhostAnime

(1) Los Angeles Lakers vs (8) Oklahoma City Thunder is a definite match-up

Everyone needs to remember the Thunder will only have a slight chance if Krstic "gets healthy" for the series...

Hard series for the Lakers, but Los Angeles will win this series.

I guess that will be Lakers in 6. But thunders can make this a 7 games series.

Im on the OKC bandwagon, they will be the team I follow in the west side of the playoff table..

There is no reason not to like them, Durant is the most humble of stars, lebron should take a page out of his book.. and Scott Brooks is Coach of the year... exciting team..

Go the Thunder, Crush all of those Laker fans hearts!

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Im on the OKC bandwagon, they will be the team I follow in the west side of the playoff table..

There is no reason not to like them, Durant is the most humble of stars, lebron should take a page out of his book.. and Scott Brooks is Coach of the year... exciting team..

Go the Thunder, Crush all of those Laker fans hearts!

Yes i want it that too. Scott brooks is an underrated coach. he is a very good coach, and probablu he will be one of the best int he league.

Was awesoem to see Ibaka and Durant bloking so many shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Lotta early posts in this thread are starting to look a little silly. Thunder will be lucky at this point not to get swept.

This game is still very much in doubt. If Oklahoma wins, this is still a competitive series.

Westbrook is special.

This game feels like a Big 12 game...Like Kansas vs. K-State or something. The arena is crazy, but has a totally different feel than the year to year best crowds in Oakland and SLC...It's just different.

But it sure is exciting. I can only dream of Amway being like this. If only all fans were like me. icon_biggrin.gif

Christ, Durant is summoning his inner Wilt Chamberlain. What an amazing performance.