Sign in to follow this  
3 Ball

"Dwight Howard's Sour Grapes Get Impressionistic" LMAO!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Have you guys noticed we dont talk sht? We just keep quiet and let the playoffs unfold. And IF we win then we lay down the SHT TALKING, but man these CAVS fans really set themselves up for dissappointment.

nobody here talks ****, especially not about the cavs and lebron. everyone here stays classy.

besides, we don't have time to bash other teams when majority of the time people here are too busy bashing this one.

Does cLEAVEland "fan" use 100% pure "sparkling" cuyahoga river water when mixing their lebron koolaide? Why does lbj fan hate the magic so much? It's not like they had they best record and homecourt last year and lost to the magic in the ECF

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

why shouldn't they be confident?

Why should they be?

If you don't have a big man who is arguabally the best in the league then you aren't ever going to be the real favorite to win it all and last season, when looked at in historical context, is just another of the countless examples of why big men are more important. Gasol and Dwight were obviously the class of the league last season and this year I don't see a frontline with the kind of talent and production the Magic expect out of theirs.

The article was pretty on point. I did not care to read the comments from the Cavs fans.

It is unbelievable how many new thread you all make every day where you include either the Cavs team, the Cavs fans or LBJ. Someone should honestly change this forum's name to Orlandomagicforum/cavs/LBJ.com

LBJ is the MVP of the season hands down! I will agree that Howard should come second, but defense may not be as impressive as offense for most people. They don't get to appreciate Howard's effort at the defensive end every game, but I don't know why Howard is complaining when he stated he didn't care about personal awards and that he just care about winning a championship.

LBJ can win as many MVP's as he'd like, but an NBA title is what matters the most!

A good response in Dwights defense by John in the comments.

quote:
Dwight plays on a team that derives its success from BALANCE. Thats something the Cavs know nothing about. You dont think Howard could go off and score 30 points if he wanted to? Sure he could. He is frustrated because casual basketball fans that dont watch the magic play unless the magic are playing their own team dont recognize that he sacrifices more personal gain than any other star in the league to ensure success. Dwight Howard is the most dominant player in the league. Nobody can do what he does. Not even Lebron. Lebron will probably never get a 20/20 game. He will never get a 30/20 game. Dwight has done both AND gotten triple doubles two different ways before(pts/reb/ast

Dwight has two triples? I thought there was only one (30pts, 19rbs, 10blks).

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

Dwight has two triples? I thought there was only one (30pts, 19rbs, 10blks).

Didn't he get one this year and one last year?