Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Possible outcome?

Looking at the standings,boston might end up playing cleveland in round 2 of the playoffs.

If boston beats cleveland,I believe we have no problem beating boston and going to the finals.

And after watching sundays game cleveland@boston,

boston has a 50/50 chance of beating them.Who

would you rather see orlando play in the ECF?

Looking at the standings,boston might end up playing cleveland in round 2 of the playoffs.

If boston beats cleveland,I believe we have no problem beating boston and going to the finals.

Obviously Boston. Not only do we have a better shot at beating them, but the home court would be great. I doubt you'll get one person who would rather face Cleveland than Boston. If I was unbiased, I'd much rather see an Orlando/Cleveland series. I think it could be a great series.

quote:
boston has a 50/50 chance of beating them.

Uh, Boston has no chance of beating them. They played a great game at home and still almost blew it against a team that had nothing to play for. I still see us playing Boston in round 2 as the Hawks always come across as a bit lazy to me in non-critical road games. Think they'll drop a few down the stretch.

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

Cleveland will not lose to Boston. Whether the referees are going to get involved during the playoffs, or whether that last game was a fluke, this I can guarantee.

Only way The Cavs can lose that series is......Nope couldn't think of one way they can lose.

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

Only way The Cavs can lose that series is......Nope couldn't think of one way they can lose.

LeBron James tears his ACL.

There's one way.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

LeBron James tears his ACL.

There's one way.

shaq slips on the plane flight to boston and breaks lebron's chest bone... done and done

quote:

Dont know if they would lose, but watching KG, Shaq, LeBron, PP, Big Baby, Perkins, Varejao, Rondo going at it in a heavyweight match is certainly entertaining.

Of course its only entertaining if we are beating the Hawks at this point.