Sign in to follow this  
Hank Moody

Matt Barnes Twitter

quote:
Originally posted by Tatoo Magoo:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

hah, if thabeet is a bust then JJ redick was the ryan leaf of the NBA.

He's not having a great rookie season true. But he has the raw talent and potential to be a great C in the league. Every year in college he showed marked improvements in his game. I don't expect any different in the NBA.

It amazes me how fans are so quick to write off a player because he somehow doesn't live up to overhyped and overreacting analysts' expectations.

Do you watch basketball?

Jus sayin...

Do you? Thabeet was one of the most prolific shot blockers in college basketball history. He's not having a great year but he'll be a good center some day.

You should know better being a magic fan. People were questioning the dwight pick early especially after okafor was outplaying dwight his rookie year.

Of course thabeet will never be the top center, but he could be samuel dalembert or marcus camby. Thats more than enough to have a successful nba career.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Tatoo Magoo:

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

hah, if thabeet is a bust then JJ redick was the ryan leaf of the NBA.

He's not having a great rookie season true. But he has the raw talent and potential to be a great C in the league. Every year in college he showed marked improvements in his game. I don't expect any different in the NBA.

It amazes me how fans are so quick to write off a player because he somehow doesn't live up to overhyped and overreacting analysts' expectations.

Do you watch basketball?

Jus sayin...

Do you? Thabeet was one of the most prolific shot blockers in college basketball history. He's not having a great year but he'll be a good center some day.

You should know better being a magic fan. People were questioning the dwight pick early especially after okafor was outplaying dwight his rookie year.

Of course thabeet will never be the top center, but he could be samuel dalembert or marcus camby. Thats more than enough to have a successful nba career.

+1

I don't know why people don't realize that centers affect the game differently... I mean Magic fans should understand more than most fans but a descent center can change the game and usually don't get any good til they're in their mid 20's... D12's not even close to his prime yet...

I was wondering if anyone noticed Matt punching Thabeet in the back before 'Beet shoved him?

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

I was wondering if anyone noticed Matt punching Thabeet in the back before 'Beet shoved him?

I saw it and I am fairly certain the refs did as well on the playback. It was a nice little kidney shot that the refs never would have seen without going to the replay.

Matt Barnes is nothing but a thug. He needs to get knocked the heck out. He's over rated player ever since he so called shut kobe down when kobe scored like 36 on him.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsman07:

Matt Barnes is nothing but a thug. He needs to get knocked the heck out. He's over rated player ever since he so called shut kobe down when kobe scored like 36 on him.

Cool story, bro.

quote:
Originally posted by Cavsman07:

If Matt Barnes was on the cavs you would love him. So spare me that bull****, troll.

Police label anyone attacking Matt Barnes as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.

quote:
Originally posted by elephant27:

yo it all gud tho. he aint said srry to dat thabeet cat. he said srry 2 da magicz fans. matt stil street in my book. he keepin it hud!

Posts like this make me miss warriorfan05

smile_svgsad.png