Sign in to follow this  
BMP

You guys are gonna love this one... (in regards to the refs)

I put my money on Rashard Lewis...with Vince being a distant second.

Its got to be someone on the magic. Its a local writer posting it, right?

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

no its an anonymous blog posting from a player on ESPN's Player X column.

if anything it's the author of the article claming that his source was and NBA player. Remember how many sources Steven A. Smith had? Nothing has to be true anymore before the write it.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

no its an anonymous blog posting from a player on ESPN's Player X column.

makes since if that's the way it's set up. I do agree with the Chris Paul thing. I think he's so competative that he's lighweight dirty some times. I first noticed in the Olympic games how much of a baby he is.

Interesting read.

Not quite an epiphany, but it's nice to get an inside perspective, or at least one from a clever individual.

Either way, the officiating in the NBA is depressing.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

BRANDON ROY

I buy it. I didn't really think so the first time you suggested him, but now I am. It makes sense

Any Celt needs to shut his pie hole including garnett complaining that durant got jordan calls and shot more free throws than the whole celtic team.

Well Mr. Garnett you did sit on the sideline last year in the playoffs when rondo nearly shot more free throws than the whole magic squad for the whole game....IN ONE QUARTER! Then a couple games later Pierce outshot the whole magic squad. Remember the cute finger walking thing you did on the sidelines...and then followed your advice and just walked right into the offseason.

Judging by what he points out (traveling, carrying the ball) I would guess it is someone who has to defend these guys on the perimeter. If it were Dwight, he'd only really complain about the offensive fouls down low, not the moves used to penetrate into the lane.

In terms of personality, they say they are quiet with the refs, but are apparently peeved enough to write this blog about it. And they have to be well-spoken and charismatic enough that ESPN thought to approach them for their opinion. To me, that would exclude someone like Roy, who is very quiet and probably wouldn't have made the blog very interesting.

My money is on Baron Davis. Old enough that he doesn't care anymore, not afraid to speak his mind, has a pre-existing relationship with an ESPN personality (Simmons), and would have played against all those guys.