Sign in to follow this  
UBBALLER8

Skip Bayless, Rob Parker, and Jalen Rose don't buy the Magic

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

The kicker is that Rob Parker can't get over the fact we don't have Turkoglu!

The Cav loving is at an all time high. I can't wait until we knock them out of the playoffs again. That's supposing that the Cavs even make it to us.

You do realize that if you don't make the ECF(which Orlando probably will) that you will look like a complete jackass for posting this, right?

quote:
Originally posted by BLOCK PARTY:

i saw it & some of their reasoning why they don't like the magic was hilarious including:

we don't have respect for our coach since we call him stanley

they can't trust dwight howard every night

they think vince will be wince

they can't picture our team without hedo

LOL I thought at least jalen would say something intelligent since he is the so called basketball expert

Are these seriously the reasons given?

Wow.

LMAO

We are approaching close to the SECOND BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE, and these guys have the nerve to say this bull****?

All while Hedo is being benched in TORONTO, one of the worst teams in the east.

And wasn't the "Stanley" thing a joke?

Hedo is the most OVERRATED player in the NBA. Book it.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:

The Cav loving is at an all time high. I can't wait until we knock them out of the playoffs again. That's supposing that the Cavs even make it to us.

You do realize that if you don't make the ECF(which Orlando probably will) that you will look like a complete jackass for posting this, right?

not on the magic forum he won't..i doubt he really cares what Cav's fans think anymore then they care what we think..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

quote:

not on the magic forum he won't..i doubt he really cares what Cav's fans think anymore then they care what we think..

Has nothing to do with a Cavs fan. Fact is, saying "if they even make it" and "I can't wait till we knock them out of the playoffs" is a bit edgy.

I mean, it's great for me, cause if Cleveland don't make the ECF, you all didn't expect them to, and if they beat Orlando, or Orlando doesn't make it, I can make fun of you. Not all of you, but you and the OP

quote:

if they beat Orlando, or Orlando doesn't make it, I can make fun of you. Not all of you, but you and the OP

As he said, I doubt he would care. This is a board of magic fans who all feel the same way.

quote:

quote:

no anothercavsfan, i think you will look like a complete jackass for posting this

why would other magic fans think a fellow magic fan is a jackass for saying the magic are going to win?

quote:

Has nothing to do with a Cavs fan. Fact is, saying "if they even make it" and "I can't wait till we knock them out of the playoffs" is a bit edgy.

Isn't this what every Cavs fan was uttering this time last year about Orlando?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Why do some of you people still care?

Oh yeah? Why do you still care that they care?

Huh, tough guy?

I don't care that you care if I don't care about them caring.

quote:

quote:

You do realize I am posting this on an Orlando Magic messageboard, and that the Magic beat the Cavs easily last year in the playoffs, right?

The only could be jackass here is someone who is as close to a troll as could be, who posts on another teams site about a fan making a prediction, which has already come to fruition last year, and looks to be on pace to happen again. Food for thought my friend.