quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

For Christ's sake, he posted it on the 'Around the NBA' section. Some of you are unreal.

It's pretty embarrassing around here sometimes.

It's ridiculous that a guy creates a online name like "Peaceful Cavalier" that screams "I really just want to talk" and still gets hammered mercilessly for no reason.

I would honestly trade away Deadman, Magicfan1961 and a few others for the Cavs fans participating in this thread in a heartbeat.

Ditto-I would trade you in a heartbeat for a bag of chips. You need to get your facts straight before talking. First, the thread was started by Obawan 12, and not peaceful Cav. Second, I simply agreed with another poster that we have a lot of Cavs fans on the board. (3) Unless James wears a Magic uniform, I do not care. It means nothing that he is the MVP to me. (4) Smart guy try posting on Cavsfanatic board that Dwight is the best defensive player in the NBA and see how much love you receive, or better yet start thread after thread about how great Dwight is and see how much you are loved there. Last, this is America and I can have an opinion.

the same way other people can have the opinion of you being a babbling idiot...

At least I am not a 20 year virgin.

Are you gonna beat that "insult" dead to the ground until someone finds it funny? What are you, 12? Oh, never mind, it's just the menopause talking.

Seriously, stop taking "disses" from the 13 year old boys you stalk online.

You need to shut the **** up little boy. No wonder you are still a virgin. What kind of name is buttermilkpancakes for a man. You must be one big sissy.

lol, I'm the internet bully? Pot meet kettle.

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

For Christ's sake, he posted it on the 'Around the NBA' section. Some of you are unreal.

It's pretty embarrassing around here sometimes.

It's ridiculous that a guy creates a online name like "Peaceful Cavalier" that screams "I really just want to talk" and still gets hammered mercilessly for no reason.

I would honestly trade away Deadman, Magicfan1961 and a few others for the Cavs fans participating in this thread in a heartbeat.

Ditto-I would trade you in a heartbeat for a bag of chips. You need to get your facts straight before talking. First, the thread was started by Obawan 12, and not peaceful Cav. Second, I simply agreed with another poster that we have a lot of Cavs fans on the board. (3) Unless James wears a Magic uniform, I do not care. It means nothing that he is the MVP to me. (4) Smart guy try posting on Cavsfanatic board that Dwight is the best defensive player in the NBA and see how much love you receive, or better yet start thread after thread about how great Dwight is and see how much you are loved there. Last, this is America and I can have an opinion.

the same way other people can have the opinion of you being a babbling idiot...

At least I am not a 20 year virgin.

Are you gonna beat that "insult" dead to the ground until someone finds it funny? What are you, 12? Oh, never mind, it's just the menopause talking.

Seriously, stop taking "disses" from the 13 year old boys you stalk online.

You need to shut the **** up little boy. No wonder you are still a virgin. What kind of name is buttermilkpancakes for a man. You must be one big sissy.

lol, I'm the internet bully? Pot meet kettle.

e-thug.jpg

quote:

Hypocrisy is right now slapping you in your wrinkled face.

You know full well that guys started it with me, and now you are pissed because of am fighting back. I am tired for all this ****ing bull****. So just keep it up, and I am going right back.

quote:

You know full well that guys started it with me, and now you are pissed because of am fighting back. I am tired for all this ****ing bull****. So just keep it up, and I am going right back.

Whoooaa!!! Watch out, she might call you a virgin and completely shatter your insides!!!

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I'd rather be a virgin than stick it in MagicFan1961's nasty, dried up, snatch.

I bet you would not say that to my hubby. You ugly mother****er jerk. You do not have to worry about that because I would rather be dead that look at your ugly ****ing face.

Quick, post your picture!! Call her bluff!!

quote:

quote:

I bet you would not say that to my hubby. You ugly mother****er jerk. You do not have to worry about that because I would rather be dead that look at your ugly ****ing face.

You really need to chill out. You're pretty much guaranteed to get banned, based on what lewisfortheban was saying earlier.

Why would you take what anonymous people on a message board say so seriously, call them bullies, and then proceed to attack them with baseless, 3rd grade level insults?

This is one of the most unnecessary exchanges I have ever read.

quote:

quote:

quote:

You really need to chill out. You're pretty much guaranteed to get banned, based on what lewisfortheban was saying earlier.

Why would you take what anonymous people on a message board say so seriously, call them bullies, and then proceed to attack them with baseless, 3rd grade level insults?

sums up the tone of the message board IMO.

quote:

quote:

quote:

DOUBLE TECHNICAL

With all due respect to everyone (except possibly Magicfan1961, who is way to serious over an internet message board), this thread has been one of the most hilarious things I have read in a while. I have broke out laughing at least 3 times reading through this stuff. It was great. All this thread needs is some pics and it will be complete.

So... uh... how about that LeBron James character? Don't you guyz think he rokz??? icon_biggrin.gif