Sign in to follow this  
Progfrog

Class act

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan1961:

How many threads have to be about James? Who the **** cares about what that person says anyways?

I generally avoid threads about Lebron.

I was just making an example of how refreshing it is to see Dwight mature, esp. in comparison to guys such as Lebron.

I won't deny that I don't like Lebron's character, but I don't talk a lot of trash about him because I usually don't care enough to do so. It just seemed fitting to bring up comparisons.

quote:

How many threads have to be about James? Who the **** cares about what that person says anyways?

This was mainly about Dwight, and little bit about how much less arrogant Dwight is than Lebron.

Congratulations! You are on the same intelligence level as AnotherCavsFan.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

Sucks you had to take personal stabs at me. What's next? My family, my friends, my job?

All because I'm not obsessed with the Magic? That's low, even for you.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:

I wonder the same thing myself. Everyone appears to be infatuated with him.

gtfo3cr.jpg

I loved Dwight's comments and they were clearly genuine. I think we should focus on that instead of disecting what Lebron may or may not have said. I honestly couldn't care less.

You want the truth? Lebron could win the scoring title for as many years as he likes if so chooses.

Stop talking about Lebron. Keep it on topic.

I love(mancrush) Dwight Howard and his attitude towards the game. He's transforming right before our eyes into a young and mature individual when it comes to basketball. He's becoming unselfish and more focused on winning then before. This is a player that's not even in his prime. He's dominating the NBA and changing basketball with his superhuman achievements.

What he said tonight lite up my eyes and many other Magic fans.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

quote:

Sucks you had to take personal stabs at me. What's next? My family, my friends, my job?

All because I'm not obsessed with the Magic? That's low, even for you.

lebron+cying.jpg

BTW I do find it hilarious that you take comparing your intelligence to Magicfan1961's intelligence as an insult.

Just sayin'.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I loved Dwight's comments and they were clearly genuine. I think we should focus on that instead of disecting what Lebron may or may not have said. I honestly couldn't care less.

You want the truth? Lebron could win the scoring title for as many years as he likes if so chooses.

True. Kobe, Wade, Durant and Melo all suck donkey balls and score less than D&D kids at a frat party.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

True. Kobe, Wade, Durant and Melo all suck donkey balls and score less than D&D kids at a frat party.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth buddy. He won the scoring title last year and he's 25 points behind Durant this season. All of this while averaging more assists than the majority of the point guards in this league. Is it really that farfetched to reach the conclusion that Lebron could up his average if he focused more on his own shot?

quote:

BTW I do find it hilarious that you take comparing your intelligence to Magicfan1961's intelligence as an insult.

Just sayin'.

It's not that. It's the fact that every thread I post in, you come up with these personal attacks. What's your interest in me?

After all, you're the one feeding the fire with your Screen name, Skip Bayless sig, and your avatar photo. I find that hilarious. The fact that you hate a player so much for being so good, that you feel the need to put him all over your profile, rather than leave it be and just support your team. No response you come up with will be good enough to explain your love fest for LeBron.