Sign in to follow this  
Chase

RICK'S RANT OWNS LEBRON!

The handshakes before the game I can live with. Hell my buddies and I did ten times worse with my high school football team. Walking off the court with no handshake either? Hell if thats how he rolls then fine. It's a dick move to me but screw it.

But I can't endorse dancing on the sidelines and showing up the other team DURING a game. To me that is the ultimate didss and if I was on the Bulls the next time I played LeBron he would be in line for a hard flagrant foul. The ******* didn't even have the balls to do it while he was on the court when the Bulls could get him back for it. The rest of the Cavs are just as at fault as well. You have the team beat, now you wanna shove it in their face too. It's a dick move plain and simple.

Lots of players are full of themselves. But if you are gonna emulate ALI and act like you are the greatest, you should at least have a knock out punch. People thought Ali was a loudmouth wannabee until he beat the champ.

Jordan had every right to be arrogant, because he earned it through championships.

Until LeBron wins a championship he is just one more flash-in-the-pan, Like some other great individual players including Malone, Barkley, Ewing, Wilkins, Stockton, Miller, Baylor, Maravich, Dantley, and Bernard King. Sure he will be remembered, but true greatness is measured in rings on a great player.

Until he wins, let's leave the third person crap behind.

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherCavsFan:

I love the handshakes that the Cavs have. There's nothing arrogant about that.

LeBron is a very ****y guy. He should be to an extent, he is the best player in the world. I mean, people mocking him and downtalking him are giving him what he loves: attention. He loves being in the spotlight, as you all know.

He's been great for the NBA. Made them a lot of money. If a few handshakes and a dance on the sideline make him a guy with a bad attitude, I'm ok with that.

One word: Homer.

quote:
Originally posted by barnettej:

Wow... Cant Believe someone in the main spot light is dissing LBJ...

Surprised NIKE hasnt confiscated Rick all together.

Now is LBJ immature?

Yes.

Does he need to be called out on it?

Yes.

Will this bother LBJ?

No. Although Rick might get traded to Fox Sports if he continues

Plain and simple Lebron needs to grow up, or he will never taste a championship...

And its not hard to imagine LBJ not winning one, since this is a team sport and not one on one.

Lebron is a great player... but will never be MJ...

Actually the comparison stops at the physical attributes of each player...

MJ - 6'6 190 lbs

LBJ - 6'8 265 lbs

If anyone could use their imagination and think how MJ would do with Lebrons height and weight.... WOW

MJ would have 10 Championships and would replace West as the "New Logo"....

The NBA would change their name to MJBA...

So Lebron will never be MJ...

And stat wise.... Lebron is average in many categories and below average in one huge area, in terms of being measured as the greatest player in the NBA now.

As for being mature... Yea.. Lebron dancing during the game against the Bull's.. summarizes it all for you.

MJ weighed 216

Point still noted though...

Different games for two different players in two different eras.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous? Now I'm seeing people not being impressed by LeBron's statline... are you ****ing serious?

Tell me another Forward/Point-Forward in this league averaging 29.8 points a game, 7.2 rebounds, 8.6 assists, 1.7 steals, 1 block, all while shooting 50.5% from the field.

****, name one that has done this in the past two decades.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Okay, this is getting ridiculous? Now I'm seeing people not being impressed by LeBron's statline... are you ****ing serious?

Tell me another Forward/Point-Forward in this league averaging 29.8 points a game, 7.2 rebounds, 8.6 assists, 1.7 steals, 1 block, all while shooting 50.5% from the field.

The point is LBJ is being placed too highly in most peoples minds... to the point where they are running out of words to use.

Not saying that he isnt very very very good.. because he is...

Also he act's like a kid, with his antic's.

Dancing during the Bulls game...

Beyond garbage...

quote:

quote:

The point is LBJ is being placed too highly in most peoples minds... to the point where they are running out of words to use.

Beyond garbage...

His ****ty character does not make him any less of a basketball player... and how is he placed too highly?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Beyond garbage...

His ****ty character does not make him any less of a basketball player... and how is he placed too highly?

A reason why vince has always been my favorite player, not only is he a great player but an even better person. He's always been a classy guy and gives back to the community. I never liked kobe or lebron because of their arrogance. Lebron can be very imature at times.

Rick is right. He is just really immature right now, feeling invincible, as all early 20's people do.

Eventually he will get it and calm down. Unless he ends up like Shaq, never ever matured.

Gonnna get flamed for this by the Cav boys but hey in my mind Durant>Lebron. I would take Durant over Lebron to play on my team any day. He doesn't earn half his points from the free throw line.