Sign in to follow this  
Chase

RICK'S RANT OWNS LEBRON!

LOL...Does this guy even have a clue?? He's dogging LBJ because he doesn't think the scoring title is important.

LeBron already came out and apologized for not talking to the media after the ECF loss.

Also, he probably could win the scoring title if he wanted to, so what's the deal?

Kobe sort of said the same thing a few years ago when he was scoring 35 a game, yet he got no hate from the media.

Again, not praising LeBron, just find it funny that his every move is photographed, quoted, talked about, sought after.

Jordan was a different kind of arrogance. I mean he still tried to keep it classy. I don't know. Maybe the fact that I was 12 or so when he played has something to do with my image of MJ.

granted, Jordan wasn't "river dancing" on the sidelines, but there were plenty of things that he did on the court as well as off that people absolutely loathed, shooing free-throws with his eyes closed? but, I admired Jordan, I can't admire LBJ, this too may be an age thing, I'm much older now than I was when Jordan was in his prime obviously.

LB made a mistake then comes out after to apologize , LB made another mistake then comes out after to apologize , then LB made yet another and another and another.... is ok ! not because he is Lebron , is the fact that he comes out after to apologizes. so the arrogance continues with this guy. too bad though. great player with crappy attitude. Still Queen James

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Jordan was a different kind of arrogance. I mean he still tried to keep it classy. I don't know. Maybe the fact that I was 12 or so when he played has something to do with my image of MJ.

Same here.

I guess one could call Jordan "arrogant" but then I think we'd need a stronger word for Lebron. I find some of Lebron's actions not only arrogant but also ridiculous (the dancing and hand-shakes). I definitely agree with everything Kamla said.

Here's something else I noticed: Both the Cavs and Heat are our rivals (and Miami has been an inner-state rival long before Lebron helped the Cavs back into the playoffs) still I get the impression that most Magic fans actually like Dwyane Wade while they really dislike Lebron. There just is something about Lebron's personality and attitude...

quote:
Originally posted by Sebi:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Same here.

I guess one could call Jordan "arrogant" but then I think we'd need a stronger word for Lebron. I find some of Lebron's actions not only arrogant but also ridiculous (the dancing and hand-shakes). I definitely agree with everything Kamla said.

Here's something else I noticed: Both the Cavs and Heat are our rivals (and Miami has been an inner-state rival long before Lebron helped the Cavs back into the playoffs) still I get the impression that most Magic fans actually like Dwyane Wade while they really dislike Lebron. There just is something about Lebron's personality and attitude...

Its called entitlement. Lebron beieves he is the "Chosen One" and is entitled to act the way he does on and off the court. I think the media feeds this belief.

I love the handshakes that the Cavs have. There's nothing arrogant about that.

LeBron is a very ****y guy. He should be to an extent, he is the best player in the world. I mean, people mocking him and downtalking him are giving him what he loves: attention. He loves being in the spotlight, as you all know.

He's been great for the NBA. Made them a lot of money. If a few handshakes and a dance on the sideline make him a guy with a bad attitude, I'm ok with that.